i"M BACK WITH ANOTHER CALL OUT

Guest iwillbeking270

Guest iwillbeking270
ok so since you al flamed me before i figured i would get the car finished up and come back to see whats up? anyways i would first like to call out this "hwilli" guy since he thinks he is such a hard ass....and hell maybe even his girlfriend too?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iwillbeking270
My car made 380whp the last time it was on the dyno.

What are your terms?

dont BS me.......and i am open from a dig up to a 60roll....your pick bud?

and i would prefer money be involved ;)

Guest iwillbeking270
That is the God's honest truth. 380whp the last time it was on the dyno.

What are your terms?

well it looks like ou are allways the one feeling lucky so like isaid you pick whatever you want starting from a dig up to either a 60 roll? and ill even let you pick the amount of money to put on it? just let me know and i will pick a time to roll down.

We'll as I see it, you are asking a ~400whp car to race with a 9xxwhp car.

You called me out. You tell me your terms, and then I will decide if it is worth my while to grant you your race.

I'll tell you what, so this thread doesn't turn into 5 pages of BS. How about this. When you bring your car down to run Tilley from a roll, and Sam from a dig... I will make sure I am out and ready. We can discuss it face to face then.

Guest iwillbeking270

ok how about a dig and a 40 roll??? i will spot 4 cars and the hit if that is ok aswell? and yes i am more than willing to make the trip. i just dony believe you are only 400hp when i saw you calling out some neon that i have seen before and has either a 75-100 shot.....which would put him at around the same level as you if not more? so please be truthful with all you say in this thread!

thanks

Guest iwillbeking270
ill throw my bs in the mix too ill take a dig race with him too and a roll with the bike if hes really 900+ hp but i have to be able to spray

nther91

what all is done to the 750? and i assume you are running the n2o on the bike....so what shot is it?

the 750 is my girls bike -1 int he front yes it has spray and a bolt on pipe and re-map, you can't race that though i want you on the new bike you gonna call out some people you better work you way up the ladder, i want you on my busa you pick the terms .............. and yes i still want to spray

not that my grammer and spelling are great anyway but i am buzzing right now so please excuse

sorry this is nther91 way to lazy to change names right now

Guest iwillbeking270
the 750 is my girls bike -1 int he front yes it has spray and a bolt on pipe and re-map, you can't race that though i want you on the new bike you gonna call out some people you better work you way up the ladder, i want you on my busa you pick the terms .............. and yes i still want to spray

not that my grammer and spelling are great anyway but i am buzzing right now so please excuse

sorry this is nther91 way to lazy to change names right now

i guess we can work something out....but am i allowed to spray aswell? I ust got a few new toys on the car including a nitrous pro flo direct port kit :D i havent got to spray it yet but am planning to do so very soon once i decide on what size shot i wanna go with?

ok how about a dig and a 40 roll??? i will spot 4 cars and the hit if that is ok aswell? and yes i am more than willing to make the trip. i just dony believe you are only 400hp when i saw you calling out some neon that i have seen before and has either a 75-100 shot.....which would put him at around the same level as you if not more? so please be truthful with all you say in this thread!

thanks

I won't race from a roll for $ with a 500whp+ gap. That's just not good business.

If you are serious. If this thread is serious... and not just more internet bullshit... then when you come down to race Sam, I will make sure I am ready. I'll see how you do against him, and then I'll discuss what I want in terms of lengths.

I don't mind losing money, but I am not an idiot who just gives it away because someone someone calls me out on the internet. I do however enjoy gambling if the stakes/terms are reasonable.

Guest iwillbeking270
ok maybe not that lazy

so mustang from dig and busa with spray from roll terms ummm......... i want to see if you can do 200

whats all done to the mustang hp&tq numbers? i havent done any top speed runs yet but dont think it will becapable of that? but hey who really knows with the 3:42 gear???

Guest iwillbeking270
I won't race from a roll for $ with a 500whp+ gap. That's just not good business.

If you are serious. If this thread is serious... and not just more internet bullshit... then when you come down to race Sam, I will make sure I am ready. I'll see how you do against him, and then I'll discuss what I want in terms of lengths.

I don't mind losing money, but I am not an idiot who just gives it away because someone someone calls me out on the internet. I do however enjoy gambling if the stakes/terms are reasonable.

right on man....i wasnt trying to be a dick in this thread i was just kind of upset when i saw the post tiwards that neon kid when he clearly did nothing wring and you flamed him for his style? i have met him before and he seems to have his shit together and also has a decent ride. i just thought that you calling him out for money was stupid so i figured i would do the same :p anyways how do you compare to sam...or have you even raced him?

Guest iwillbeking270
mustang is a 4 cly you will just have to run it im not very good at sand baggin

ok well ill re gear the busa then and well see who can get to 170 asap

haha yeah well that sounds more fair then....but i think with my gear that i may be able to get close to the 200 mark??? just not sure yet...i have only ran it to around 140 so far :cool: