i"M BACK WITH ANOTHER CALL OUT

Guest iwillbeking270

Guest iwillbeking270
There are some doubts to this cars existence. I would be happy to see the car to put away any doubts.

well right now i am on a friends comp or else i would upload some pics for you guys....but i will try when i get home ;)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some questions, if I remeber correctly, I think you are running twin gt40 turbos and now you are spraying the car with scat pistons. I wanna call Bs on that. I doubt you are spraying the car since you are maing 950whp like you said before. I think that bottom end would become a puddle of metal if you sprayed that thing. I could be wrong but it just sounds alittle iffy to me. I would need to see pics of the car, and some receipts of labor done since you said it is from LPE.

If your spraying you car for the first time. I wanna race you. My bike My car your choice . If you choose the bike its not gonna be ready for a month or so. ( Being Repaired) and for the monte. I will take a dig. But promise your gonna spray for the first time because i wanna wtch a rod shoot thrwe the side.

Guest Removed

no more then a 75 shot to get the turbos spooled up, anything more, me and the other gearheadz will have to ripp down the block and replace everything you fried..... :(

so what you got twin leaf blowers on this so called mullet machine :bs:

Its all bullshit till i see some pics.<-------------------period.

the ewok is killing me.

doug, are trying to help this guy out, or make him look worse? no offense man, but adding "doug" to "lima" does not make lima cool.

if this car really does exist, i definately know someone who would race you for cash. standing mile, down and back. <grin>

My theory is that he is Neon boys buddy, and they are playing cute little 18 year old games.

DJ, Doug was offering to prove or disprove the existance of said car... as he is in Lima going to school. He has never heard of it, and he is pretty on top of whats what with cars up there.

I guess we'll see when he brings the car down here come spring.... or more likely everyone will forget about this as it is 99% chance of it being bullshit.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

does anyone else not believe this guy? i mean come on, he hasnt shown us any pictures or dyno sheets. not trying to be a dick, but god damn. give us some proof this car is real.

DJ, Doug was offering to prove or disprove the existance of said car... as he is in Lima going to school. He has never heard of it, and he is pretty on top of whats what with cars up there.

ah, gotcha. read it wrong, i guess. my bad, doug-e-fresh!

heres hoping it exists.