i"M BACK WITH ANOTHER CALL OUT

Guest iwillbeking270

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i drove my ASS from MARYSVILLE to see this BADASS car and socialize in the fucking cold. The trip was worth it because we made a little more process on Anthony's car so before to long it will be back running the streets :)

so fuck IWILLBEKING270 he wont be king of shit except for his imaginary fast and the furious world! Vote 2 for ban

I doubt anyone is surprised that the "king of shit lane" did NOT show up!!!!! He'll probably say - I was on my way, had just entered rt33 east when my idiot lights came on indicating both my superchargers &&& turbochargers locked up, I pulled over to find my one rear "sticky" was going flat, then the last straw was when I noticed the hood ornament had fallen off too???????

Had it not been soooooo cold I'd have came out to see everyone plus I didn't get home from work until 8:30, however spring is getting ever closer - As for king tool, yeah bring out the ban hammer. He at least owes you guys & should hand over his $2000 as compensation for your time & waste of race gas. I wonder if he's ever SEEN $2000 cash all at one time?

Anyone other than Powers and I think this guy could be some kind of law enforcement official?

The smart money says he's just some clown fucking around. The more paranoid amongst us are probably willing to wager a small bet that he's a cop.

In any event, it would be nice to keep him on here for some e-raping, though I don't think he's bright enough to muster up anything beyond a "yeah-that's-what-your-mom-said" comeback.

Guest iwillbeking270
actually the car shut off in magnitic springs. i couldn't get it started back up and treid working on it in the could on the side of the road and nothing so i said fuck it and had it towed back home so i will figuire it all out and next time i will get somebodys number so i can call if anything like that happens again but i am going back to the garage to figuire out what is wrong with it

I know what is wrong with it. It doesn't exist. Or perhaps it is the muffler bearings, they can be very touchy on turbo cars.

Oh and incase you are Paul Walker, I want you to know that I Johnny Tran, so don't even try to disrepect me. I have a whole gang of motorcycle guys with UZIs.

actually the car shut off in magnitic springs. i couldn't get it started back up and treid working on it in the could on the side of the road and nothing so i said fuck it and had it towed back home so i will figuire it all out and next time i will get somebodys number so i can call if anything like that happens again but i am going back to the garage to figuire out what is wrong with it

You should have just tied it up to the two unicorns you have living in your backyard and had it towed it up here.

Guest Removed

It's a GM product.....There is no fix for that...

So um, post up a slip from the tow truck. Recepit showing time, vechile, and company..

yea right have you ever seen a pic what i cant believe is you all waist time evan talking to this guy., what is this the 5th time now he has fibbed and you went along with it. On a better note the s10 is back on the road and will be out if the weather gets better than 50.

The intake is off the Formula, the new heads will be back from M&M Friday, the tranny is being rebuild with a 4000 stall added, and 14psi will be pushed with fuel supplied by new 60# injectors.

Fear it, not-Sam :D

I fear no man. :cool:

Are we slapping them heads on then next weekend?

I'm supposed to go with Matt to pick them up Friday at M&M. I figure tackling them this weekend may be an option, but I've still gotta pull the old heads off along with the bullshit like the power steering pump. We'll see, I'll have a better idea later in the week.

Yes, you fear no man but fear the redneck four-seater ;)