Ford GT Totaled

nurkvinny

part it out my ass!!

replace the front end and call it a cheap ass BEAST

GREATEST "Rebuilt Salvage" OF ALL TIME!!!!!!

With airbags and FRONT END your prolly looking 25,000. Ill price it out tomorrow at work cause i dont do shit.

so if you can afford that, then hell buy it there cheap. :rolleyes:

Someone said that there was one in a ditch on ST. RT. 605 in New Albany yesterday. Anyone hear about that? Red with white stripes?

Dan

My dad told me about that tonight. He was on the way to the firehouse, and saw the guy coming down 605, towards New Allbany. Apparently he was heavy in the throtle, and broke the ass end lose, couldn't recover, and went spinning across the lanes and went backwards into the ditch. Said it they didn't get a run on it, but it alomst hit my him and two other people. He didn't know excalty what the car was, but I think he said it was red with white stripes. Honeslty, why would you be in the throtle like that at 7:30am? Also, that guy needs to learn how to drive, does that car really have that much power?

Guest Cougar_55555
That looks like a bad place to "try out how fast it would go".... What a dip shit. Hes lucky it ended as soon as it did, looks like it wasnt even going 40 mph.