Funniest story you've ever heard!!!

fooswinger

Well I'll tell you my story.....

Last friday I was at the shell station at east main st in reynoldsburg/whitehall and so I pulled up started pumping my gas...ya know nothing big....

and then all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye I saw a tire on a rim roll past me in the gas station and nail this really nice honda for sale.It must of been going 10-15 mph ...and then just nailed the side of this car and bounced off and kept rolling.....funny as hell....lmao

so there's my story, hope it made you laugh :D

A friend went on a bind date which lead to a second date. While making out in front of her house the dude whispers in her ear, "do my kisses make your pussy wet?" There was no third date.

... hilarity may now ensue. Although I give him credit, he swung for the fences.

One night I damn near hit a wheel that was laying in the middle of the road. About 3 or 4 miles down the road I found a guy standing by the side of the road with his truck in the field with the back end missing a wheel. Needless to say he was drunk.