France is still gay but...

Nate1647545505

^^^ he's not the one that posted the link ... :lol:

the part you dont see is all the dog shit on the side walks ... friends have gone there, from what i can gather, the french have a terrible system and anyone that takes ideas from them had better check those ideas for diseases.

FUCK FRANCE!

^^^ he's not the one that posted the link ... :lol:

the part you dont see is all the dog shit on the side walks ... friends have gone there, from what i can gather, the french have a terrible system and anyone that takes ideas from them had better check those ideas for diseases.

FUCK FRANCE!

Tell me if you were standing on top of that building looking around, you wouldn't remember it.

Cool picture. I could have done without the cheezy music, but still cool overall. Are there panoramic pictures like that of other cities?

Not as interesting as the paris pic by any means but still an interesting shot of our fair city at night. ( credit to my friend craig for the shot )

http://users.cofront.net/~jweber/pics/downtown1.jpg

Nate,

i would remember that view if i was looking at it, beside the awesome arcitecture, France has gone downhill in the past several hundred years ...

we should take over paris like every other country has and rename the tower to the Bush Tower ;)

im just poking fun at you :)

any pics of AMsterdam?

regardless of where the picture was taken it was still very cool....i saved it.

anyway, PARIS is FREAKIN HUGE!,

also look at the pic again and count how many damn construction boons/crans there were! they are doing some massive re/building!

Nate,

i would remember that view if i was looking at it, beside the awesome arcitecture, France has gone downhill in the past several hundred years ...

we should take over paris like every other country has and rename the tower to the Bush Tower ;)

im just poking fun at you :)

any pics of AMsterdam?

4/20 yo.