? about insurance

Guest ravedave

Guest ravedave

so i posted a thread earlier last night and got a few responses, but now it is no where to be found? let's ttry again

i was prev. with state farm, they tried to raise my rates to $800 a month which is completely insance.

i have 2 accidents, and a careless op ticket that falls off in may.

i turn 21 in april, and i need full coverager becuase i have a loan on my car.

any suggestions on insurance companies to go with? private? large company?

i'm young so i've never had to do this before and it is hard!!

$800/month!!! :eek: You can try other insurance companies that only looks back 3 years. I know statefarm looks at your past 5 years of records. You can try to get a quote from progressive. They only go back 3 years so they might be cheaper depending when you got your accidents and stuff. Most of other insurance places have online quotes so you won't have to deal with people on the phone.

Call

All American Casualty

1654 Brice Rd

Reynoldsburg,Ohio 43068

Ask for Bill or Bernie Kenny

I have been with them for a bit and they take good care of you and then killed my last companie $wise (I have a sr20). Call them and give them you info and let them call you back so they can check around for you

Guest ravedave

i like the z06 idea hahahaha

i work at discover card in collections. most people hate it, i'm damn good at it, and thinnk itt's fun!!

i'm also in school, so you would think they wouldn't try to kill me with rates...

It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, 2 accidents and a careless op ticket is going to screw anyone on low rates for a couple years. Your probably just going to have to suck it up and pay. Since State Farm is usually one of the top 2 or 3 for rates, I would think it is only going to get worse when you shop around.

They might quote you a sweet deal but once they have you and find out your info, they are probably going to jack your rates even higher than they are now.... :(

Guest ravedave

i called another private agent in which my grandparents go through and the best they could do was $400 a month. same deal as ur people. i figured since they all do the same thing as far as searching other companies it would be about the same.

did i make a mistake? i was in the market for insurance today. i couldn't stand driving around knowing i didn't have it...