And people wanted to leave Saddam alone.

nurkvinny

This is VERY graphic. Not like a woman taking a shit or a kid nadding himself on an armrail. REAL graphic.

This is a small example of what was common place in Iraq.

Motive for war? Oil? Parental revenge? Re-election? Doesn't matter.

This 'leader' is out of power. That is what matters.

Again, very graphic. ehowa.com will have more 'episodes' later this week.

http://ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?movie=saddamtorture1.wmv

EDIT - copy link into new window.

EDIT #2 - Although I figured the 4 warnings above were enough, this video shows real torture being handed out to men under Saddam. It is an 11 on a 1-10 graphic scale.

man, you know, there is some shit you just should not post. i blame only myself for watching it, but i blame you for putting it out there for me to see. i agree it didnt bother me with the arms, the fingers, the hand, but the tounge made me get about 90% of the way to throwing up. the gag reflexes were going

and i too saw the beheading (i think on this site) because some fucker decided to post it. im done watching any movies from this site

man, you know, there is some shit you just should not post. i blame only myself for watching it, but i blame you for putting it out there for me to see. i agree it didnt bother me with the arms, the fingers, the hand, but the tounge made me get about 90% of the way to throwing up. the gag reflexes were going

and i too saw the beheading (i think on this site) because some fucker decided to post it. im done watching any movies from this site

I understand. People here almost lose their dinner from watching it. This shit was happening all the time there. To REAL people by REAL people. I have a lot of mixed feelings about Iraq, but seeing what was going on makes me glad that leadership is 'gone'.

Until the next non-civilized party takes over.

yeah. thats their way of life. we may not agree, but that doesnt mean we need to go over there, slap them around, and make them do what we do. i did almost lose my dinner, and guess what. if we had not went over there, someone would have found this and just went right by it. if i did lose my dinner, id also be asking you to send stanley steamer over here...i hear lasagna doesnt clean up well

i hear lasagna doesnt clean up well

I didn't give a shit what was going on on the other side of the world 10 years ago, either.

I am jealous. Instant mashed potatoes for me. I have to get her cooking lessons. And pronto.