crazy weed set-up

Chad is Dead

That was gonna be my guess, electricty. Those lights require a shit ton of power and the police can and do monitor this. If you're averaging say $100 a month for electric, then all of the sudden you deciede you want to grow and your electric shoots up to $200... hmm busted! Definately a beautiful Setup though!!

That was gonna be my guess, electricty. Those lights require a shit ton of power and the police can and do monitor this. If you're averaging say $100 a month for electric, then all of the sudden you deciede you want to grow and your electric shoots up to $200... hmm busted! Definately a beautiful Setup though!!

You overestimate law enforcement. I'll put $20 down that says it was narcs.

I want theat house, think of all the bitchen shit you could put down there. Game room my ass, go-kart track!

if they tapped the grid they wouldnt have a bill...they would have been stealing electric.......

quoted from the thread i got it...... this guy lives there localy...

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpfsharkbait

The utility company caught them. They hacked into the lines to avoid the high usage!