new car?

Miller

new car and grounded already :nono:

Why are you dissing the newest member of Team Mustang?

Congrats on the acquisition, Zee. You are now officially unbeatable, unless you race a Z06, a motorcycle, or Chuck Norris, which are all equally unbeatable.

Guest Removed

Congrats on the acquisition, Zee. You are now officially unbeatable, unless you race a Z06, a motorcycle, or Chuck Norris, which are all equally unbeatable.

Team Mustang :confused:

new car and grounded already :nono:

It wasn't the cars fault.

Thanks, Doc, I'll have to take my chances and hope Chuck doesnn't catch up to me on his r1 or in his Z06

or me, until its unstock.

I'm gonna make sure its unstock when you guys see it. ;)

You're 19 years old and still get grounded?

This is kinda different. I'm helping around the house now for some family reasons, so, I have to follow some rules until I'm off to osu dorms next season. Pissing someone off when I'm already in trouble could = a loss in my car loan cosigning ;)

TRUE STORY:

So on routine patrol, was talking about how bad ass Chuck really was in Delta Force, and how we need the theme music and dirt bikes with the motars. Lo and behold, Chuck in the flesh came to visit Camp Taji while I was gone. That fuckin SOB!!! Is it too much to ask for him to sing the Walker song? END STORY:::