Roby Auto Group All Gm Show

98fiveseven1647545503

Before anyone starts bashing Robys FUCK YOU who cares, and this is not the place to do that.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/437000-437999/437540_112_full.jpg

June 17th 10AM-4PM

Reg. 10AM- Noon $6

All GM Cars and Trucks Welcome!!

PM me for more info or if you have any questions

* Why would someone bash "Roby"? It's a very good dealership, fine reputation, etc. I know the owner, GM, GSM, etc. I did b/z with them for years, anyone bashing them obviously either doesn't know what they're talking about OR had a bad experience & didn't know who to see out there to properly resolve the problem

* I've got to work that & every Saturday, otherwise I'd have loved to participate -

* Why would someone bash "Roby"? It's a very good dealership, fine reputation, etc. I know the owner, GM, GSM, etc. I did b/z with them for years, anyone bashing them obviously either doesn't know what they're talking about OR had a bad experience & didn't know who to see out there to properly resolve the problem

* I've got to work that & every Saturday, otherwise I'd have loved to participate -

I have heard a lot of bashing from some people on here and on the street. I worked for them and my family has bought numerous cars from them I believe they are one of the best dealerships around.

It will be nice to be able to enjoy the show this year

Last year Thunder In The North was that weekend and the year before I was stuck in the wash bay for the majority of the shows and moving that lot to accommodate is a PITA!!!!