BR's 900hp Evo.

chrismindless

From Jarrod's post on lersoc:::::

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/jrod@buschur/blackcar1.jpg

I'm sure some of you have heard our black Evo put down 903hp, and 624 trq. yesterday on a dynojet dyno. For those of you you havent seen the video and would like to check it out here is the link. Enjoy!

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=188543

http://www.buschurracing.com/video/BRDragCar1.wmv

Take care

Jarrod

Buschur Racing Inc.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Very nice work, sounded great. But, I dont get the statement about the different dynos tho.

Cause not all dynos are the same!!!! They very slightly, from dyno to dyno!

ok everyone watch the video when he gets to 3rd or 4th gear whatever he dynos in. watch the throttle at the tb when he jams the gas and when the turbo actually spools, thats pitiful. theres prolly a 3ish second lag

Lag or no lag, that car will go mid 9s at 150+ in that configuration. It certainly will get a shot to help it along.

ok everyone watch the video when he gets to 3rd or 4th gear whatever he dynos in. watch the throttle at the tb when he jams the gas and when the turbo actually spools, thats pitiful. theres prolly a 3ish second lag

You have no idea.

thats why antilag was created right?

I have to say, when i first met Dave Buschur a few years ago he was kinda a dick cause he knew we were the subaru 'gang' and was kinda upset that the Evo wasnt getting too much attention ... well we did a subaru dyno day recently there and david was super nice, he bought us all pizza, so I have to say i thought poorly of the man but with the latest, he's been super cool.

my $.02

i saw the car when it was in pieces and he showed us the headwork and the turbo that was goin on there .... holy shit :) the turbo looked like to came off a semi ;)

Guest Removed

Thats why you need to meet my little buddy n2o

n2o + big ass turbo = NO MORE LAG

you can use presure switchs to shut the spray off once the turbo is in boost.

You have no idea.

about???

I ran a t3/t4 50 trim and no tune with 55 lbs of base fuel pressure and almost 80 under boost it was laggy as fuck but still not hat bad.... so what dont I have an idea about? and to the other's I'm sure it will trap great and out run alot of shit, but thats a shitload of lag as it sits.

Guest mudbutt
about???

I ran a t3/t4 50 trim and no tune with 55 lbs of base fuel pressure and almost 80 under boost it was laggy as fuck but still not hat bad.... so what dont I have an idea about? and to the other's I'm sure it will trap great and out run alot of shit, but thats a shitload of lag as it sits.

it is also about 2 times the hp that a 50 trim is even capable of. On .3 less liters. Dispite lag look at the amount of usable power. Broad usable power curve > Less lag.