Found a picture of Sam's gauges...

Casper

According to the speedo on there, Sam would be doing about 213 mph. Though he may not be far from that now, I don't think it will be much longer before we see people hititing 200+. The C6 Zo6 being what it is for the money, seems a likely beginning.

Disclaimer:I know people are going well over 200 mph. My point is that it is not common on the street.

Guest Removed

Disclaimer:I know people are going well over 200 mph. My point is that is is not common on the street.

:bs:

certain people on here act as if they doit everyday... :rolleyes:

This is an impossible question, unless you claim that Sam's car isn't propelled by anything (other than maybe the dashed hopes and dreams of every girl he's ever violated).

He does not violate them. They are willing and or begging praticipants because he is teh P I M P.

and yes, mot of those guages do make sense to me as well.

Nope, only when called upon.

This fact will be set in stone April 1st. SlowZ06, who bet that I could not do 180mph better warm up the check book.

And with that, this thread has now guarnteed at least a 3 day lifespan. Or will spawn a thread that should hit 5 pages minnum.

Awww, looks like someone has their first stalker. That's so cute.

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/fun/devivals/6XDay/6XDay-Photos/2Frop-Dec/Frop-104-Solecat-Stalker.jpg

I'm the guy with the camera.