Computer stuff for sale

fush

Have a number of computer related items for sale

IOGEAR USB 2 Port KVM switch Model #GCS632U - I've been using this thing for about a year and it works flawlessly. $30

Linksys WRK54G Wireless-G Broadband Router w/ 4 Port Switch - I got this for a deal with a pcmcia and pci wireless card bundle and used it for a while but I don't have any use for it anymore. $20

2 x 256 PC2100 200 Pin SODIMM for a laptop. Samsung Memory P/N 268043-001 - Upgraded my laptop to 1GB recently so I have the two memory sticks I pulled out of it. $20 each

1U Sun Microsystems Netra T1 105 Server - 440Mhz Ultrasparc IIi CPU, 1GB Memory, 2 36GB Seagate Cheeta Drives (ST336704LCV), Solaris 10 installed - This was my one of my old coloed mail/shell servers. I upgraded to a newer system and replaced 3 of these to save some cash so I'm selling of this extra one. If you purchase this and want assistance setting it up or configuring it I'll throw that in with the deal. $250

Unused XBOX Live Starter Kit - I bought this for my brother but he never used it because his XBOX is modded so its been sitting collecting dust. $50