Saw someone pull out the race card tonight

Nitrousbird

So me, my roomate Tim, and Mario go to Waffle House on Broad after doing some bar drinking.

Tim has his digi camera, and brings it in. He is a bit drunk, and is taking pics of stuff, being friendly, people are laughing n' stuff.

We go up to the counter after eating to pay. Tim takes a couple more pics.

All of a sudden, this 5'8", mid 30's black guy starts getting loud about it, saying to not be taking pictures, and it is rude to have a flash go off in his face (Tim never took a picture directly at this guy). He yells at the waitress to take his bill before he hits this guy (Tim) in the face. Tim is laughing a bit, and egging him on slightly, saying he is just taking pics, and filming or some crap like that. He snaps another pic, and gets the guy:

http://cofba.org/users/nitrousbird/Random%20Pics/Angry%20WH%20Dude.JPG

This guy says to someone else "if he takes another pic, I'm going to hit him in the face." I'm standing right there; this little fuck was going to be a stain on the floor if he even tried to swing at Tim. So Tim repeats loudly what this guy says. At this point, Mario walks up (and anyone that has seen Mario knows he is a big dude). We were just hoping this guy would try something.

The guy starts getting loud towards the cashier. Tim is being quiet and not saying ANYTHING. One of the cooks, who I guess was the manager, tells the guy to get out. The guy is saying he shouldn't have to, he hasn't done anything. The cook says that this guy is the only one being loud and disturbing others, and he needs to leave NOW. This guy is yelling back and forth, and then he spouts off this quote:

"This isn't white America; this is America."

WOW, way to pull the race card when this had NOTHING to do with race. The guy was being kicked out for being loud; but since he was black, he MUST have been being kicked out for that. :rolleyes:

Regrets:

- Me not saying "who the fuck is your 4 foot tall ass going to hit."

- Tim's regret for not saying "Pulling the race card. I'm Irish; we get one day a week, you get a whole month!" Tim isn't Irish, but that doesn't matter, lol.

i hate it when shit like that happens. would be kinda funny if it was me yelling that, though. the race card gets pulled more often than you think, bro.

oh, and btw, this...

- Tim's regret for not saying "Pulling the race card. I'm Irish; we get one day a week, you get a whole month!" Tim isn't Irish, but that doesn't matter, lol.

...is really fucking stupid. for a couple of reasons.

I use the race card all the time,,,and I'm white. Think about it,,,you don't have to hire a white person. Theres nothing geared to us. Good example,,my mother was going to be a cop, she had the second hightest overall score(for the ladies) but they took the hightest scoring BLACK woman over her an the the other white woman who had the highest score. And her scores were nowhere near my mothers. Affirmative action can lick the diggle berries out of my asshole!

I use the race card all the time,,,and I'm white. Think about it,,,you don't have to hire a white person. Theres nothing geared to us. Good example,,my mother was going to be a cop, she had the second hightest overall score(for the ladies) but they took the hightest scoring BLACK woman over her an the the other white woman who had the highest score. And her scores were nowhere near my mothers. Affirmative action can lick the diggle berries out of my asshole!

Okay...have you ever encountered an angry black female? That is an experience I would never like to have again. Much less if she was wearing a badge and packing a 9mm. Less intelligent black lady > your mom, in terms of "scare the fuck out of people who break the law" factor.

oh, and btw, this...

...is really fucking stupid. for a couple of reasons.

Joe said that wrong, it was supposed to be "You wanna pull the race card on St. Patrick's Day? You guys got a whole month, I only get one day a year!" And I most certainly am Irish.

-Tim

Joe said that wrong, it was supposed to be "You wanna pull the race card on St. Patrick's Day? You guys got a whole month, I only get one day a year!" And I most certainly am Irish.

-Tim

yeah, i got that. that was only one of the reasons.

Okay...have you ever encountered an angry black female? That is an experience I would never like to have again. Much less if she was wearing a badge and packing a 9mm. Less intelligent black lady > your mom, in terms of "scare the fuck out of people who break the law" factor.

Police are suppose to keep their cool, not get angry....

the best thing would have been let him say shit once about hitting someone. then say it again and just knock him out cold. that would be good. sounded like he needed a lesson on when to open your trap and talk shit. that would have done it.

Police are suppose to keep their cool, not get angry....

Key word there being "supposed."

Pretty much word for word, a conversation I had with an officer in an unmarked vehicle patrolling the Allston-Brighton area of Boston looking for parties to bust up (perfectly normal occurance).

Me: (quietly to my friend) "Looks like the undercover po."

Cop: "YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME MOTHERFUCKER"

Me: "Me? I didn't say anything to you."

Cop: "You wanna mouth off to me, you little shit?"

Me: "I think you heard someone else, I didn't say anything."

Cop: "Get the fuck over here if you have something to say to me. Get the fuck over here you son of a bitch."

<I walk over to the car>

Cop: "What the fuck is your problem, fucker?"

Other Cop: (to me, calmly) "Just take a walk...get outta here."

Yeah. I realize this is boston, but I'm just that much more fearful of cops nowadays.

Guest oneslowford
Cops can get you for the worst shit in the world i got hit leaving the shot center for loud exhaust and for my front tag for being in my front windshield instead of my bumper, so I doubt the cops will be cool tonight.

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak.

After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done.

The monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. if I start to get nervous, I take a sip."

So next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm.

Upon his return to his office after mass, he found the following note on the door:

1. Sip the Vodka, don't gulp.

2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.

3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.

4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.

5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.

6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J. C.

7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior and the Spook.

8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the shit out of him.

9. When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey,don't say he was stoned off his ass.

10. We do not refer to the cross as the "Big T."

11. When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, "Take this and eat it for it is my body." He did not say "Eat me"

12. The Virgin Mary is not called "Mary with the Cherry,"

13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for the grub, yeah God.

14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peter's, not a Peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's!

We've had people do that at my work a couple of times.The last time we were having Porters pull up customers cars and the white ladies car came up first, so we were racist because the white ladies car came up first.It had nothing to do with one Porter walking faster that the other or where the cars were parked on the lot.The guys don't know which car belongs to which person until they bring them back because the cars are tagged with numbers.The cashier hands the keys to them and says pull this car up under the canopy for us.