Whitehall (Main st. and Broad st.)

Guest c1runnersw20

Guest c1runnersw20
I was riding passenger in my friends car on Saturday night, and we raced my other friend on broad. All the sudden 3 cop cars came out of a dealership parking lot and pulled us both over. We left clean after we told them we where not racing. After we left we saw another 6-7 cops before we got to the freeway.

So you got off, then you come post on here that you were guilty...

I am thinking the same thing you are. And why would you run a race down broad anyways? There are cops and traffic everywhere. You are just asking to get in some kind of trouble.

Well, I was pulled over in Bexley on Main st. I was pulled over for no front plate, then they decided they wanted to search my car. I didn't ahve anything so i wasnt worried about them searching, just pissed off. They didn't even ask for registration, or give me a verbal warning for no plate. They simply wanted to search my car.

Well, I was pulled over in Bexley on Main st. I was pulled over for no front plate, then they decided they wanted to search my car. I didn't ahve anything so i wasnt worried about them searching, just pissed off. They didn't even ask for registration, or give me a verbal warning for no plate. They simply wanted to search my car.

Politely tell them to fuck off.

Guest c1runnersw20

Do I have to sound it out for you guys.

I was riding passenger in my friends car.

I Don't Street Race. I can't afford to get any more points on my licencse. Cops don't like my red car.