Just making a public thanks to 12SecT@lon

Broken_Wankel

I was looking to use someone's TIG welder a couple days ago to weld some brackets on my rearend brace, and Dan (12SecT@lon), whom of which I have never meet before in my life invited me to his home to use his welder. Just wanted to say thanks agian man, and for people who arn't up to par with their welding and fabrication skills, he tells me that he would like to help people out in that department. So, if you need some welding or fabbing done, hit him up, I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

Dan Weaver is the baddest mother fucker from here to your moms house. When I was younger, he drove to lancaster from whitehall...and fron lancaster drove up to worthington to take me to a lan party. and he didnt ask for gas money. how cool is that?

Thanks guy's u make me feel loved in here LOL!!

Anyways if anyone needs any fabrication done mainly tubing or misc. tig/mig welding done just give me a call or pm...

Dont worry Matt aka "Tinman" wich just lives down the road from me, I am not trying to steel your work just help some people out that are in need.... :)

Daniel

dan is a prety cool dude. now can i use your welder. lol. just kidding man. no really i need some headers and crossover pipe and intercooler pipes welded. na just playing again. im paying a dude to do all of them.; but he is a cool cat.