payback is a b$*%)

Guest mithesaint

Guest mithesaint
So, I owe someone. Someone needs a run of bad luck. Any thoughts for LEGAL, non-vandalism type paybacks? Want to have fun with this, but not cross any legal lines or actually wreck someone's stuff or anything....

if it's a place like a dorm room we used to make 'leaners' basicaly get a big trash can (preferably square) fill it with water, and lean it on the door (as long as the door opens ot the in) they open the door ... and spend days cursing everytime they walk on wet anything.

Guest FrancesTheMute
How old is the person you want to get back at?

I used to fill out military pamphlets using my buddy's names claiming I always dreamed of being in the military. They STILL get recruters calling them.

That one's always good for a laugh. I remember going over to a friend's house and his dad yelling, "Some Navy recruiter was calling for you today, looks like my son is going to be a Seaman!" The look on his face was priceless.

pee in a bottle (works best with really stinky, dark pee). pour that on a cookie sheet (carefully) and put it in your freezer over night. the next day, after he leaves, take the cookie sheet out and (carefully) remove the frozen pee. slide that under his door. hilarity ensues.

Amateurs!

OK since most of you are giving "dorm" pranks, here's one for a house.

Go buy a bag of Turfbuilder lawn fertilizer. Sneak over to the house about 2 am. Using a drop spreader, write a "message" in the lawn (use some creativity here fellas). In about 2 weeks or less, your message will appear when the fertilized grass will become a darker green color than the surrounding grass, and last for weeks.

Amateurs!

OK since most of you are giving "dorm" pranks, here's one for a house.

Go buy a bag of Turfbuilder lawn fertilizer. Sneak over to the house about 2 am. Using a drop spreader, write a "message" in the lawn (use some creativity here fellas). In about 2 weeks or less, your message will appear when the fertilized grass will become a darker green color than the surrounding grass, and last for weeks.

yeah, and everyone that passes over there in a helicopter will know that some guy on the ground is a "fudgepacker":rolleyes:

yeah, and everyone that passes over there in a helicopter will know that some guy on the ground is a "fudgepacker":rolleyes:

Tell you what, why don't you give me your address. I'll leave you a little message and you'll see that not only the people walking by your house, but also those driving by, will be able to see what it says (qualifier being that your lawn has frontage on the street).

Like I said, Amateurs!

Tell you what, why don't you give me your address. I'll leave you a little message and you'll see that not only the people walking by your house, but also those driving by, will be able to see what it says (qualifier being that your lawn has frontage on the street).

Like I said, Amateurs!

bwahahaha....got'em.