270 westbound between 315 and sawmill

6 Speed S4

Guest oNeSiCkc5VeTtE

yea, on 270 north after the marysville exit all the way up to 71N is pretty bad with cops. Every since the new medians they built, especially close to the sawmill rd. exit, it allows the cops to park between them and use their radar to shoot right over top to catch you speeding. It's almost like a Z where they created it just to get more speeding tickets.

-Dan

yea, on 270 north after the marysville exit all the way up to 71N is pretty bad with cops. Every since the new medians they built, especially close to the sawmill rd. exit, it allows the cops to park between them and use their radar to shoot right over top to catch you speeding. It's almost like a Z where they created it just to get more speeding tickets.

-Dan

I never see cops using those median parking spots they made.

I always do, and I saw 3 cops of 315N today, 2 cars and 1 bike, didn't realize it was a cop until I was right up on him, good thing I was in the middle lane only doing like 73ish. He just looked like a normal biker until saw him standing with the laser from about 50ft. And agreed on northside, DON'T speed cuz they're everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arimichael
If you stay out of the outer lanes, watch the shoulders, and keep your speed reasonable when topping a crest, you'll do ok. I can usually spot them pretty quickly. But then again, I rarely do over 75 on the freeway. You stick out like a sore thumb.