Texas Speed and Performance FTL

Billy

So I ordered headers, y, and 02 extensions two weeks ago friday from these clowns, and today the finaly shipped them. But before the e-mail that said they had been shipped ended, the told me that they were out of their y-pipe, and it would be 10-14 days until the had it, and then shipped it. It's their own damn y-pipe, go out back to the shop and make one. They said the would credit me, then bill me for the y-pipe. I told them f-that. That place is a joke, do not buy anything from them. The only information I got from them was that they were waiting on pacesetter for the headers, keep on mind that was 8 days ago. I feel I should of been aware of this, before I orderd the parts, wouldn't you? Moral of the story, don't buy from Texas Speed and Performance. :mad:

Just be happy you can still get parts for your car. The world of Buicks has taken a big hit lately as 2 of the biggest vendors went out of buisness. Granted some have stepped up in thier demise but getting some parts is somewhat impossible now. Getting a 3" downpipe is like finding a unicorn nowadays.

Texas speed is a great place. When you ordered you stuff did you ask them to make sure they had it in stock. So what that they are out of their y pipe. Did you ever stop to think how many f bodies there are out there. I know I have called them and talked to Jason from there and he has always been a great guy. If you would of asked if they had the parts in stock and found out that they were out you could of ordered from another place. Gotta remember you are not the only person out there in the world modding your car.

Texas speed is a great place. When you ordered you stuff did you ask them to make sure they had it in stock. So what that they are out of their y pipe. Did you ever stop to think how many f bodies there are out there. I know I have called them and talked to Jason from there and he has always been a great guy. If you would of asked if they had the parts in stock and found out that they were out you could of ordered from another place. Gotta remember you are not the only person out there in the world modding your car.

Werd. Jason was always very nice when I spoke with him. I only had to wait on my airlid from them, due to it being on backorder, which I knew before I bought it. I had a great experience with them

Also, Please tell me you didn't buy the Pacesetter Y-Pipe?

Guest FooFooMaru

I was going to be ordering from them coming up soon. Coated Pacesetter headers.......

Is this just a flip or do they have more occasions such as this? My Friend recommended them. So Yeah. If it's the same Texas Performance.

Called me and told me that they were out of the headers 4 days after I ordered them. Told me that they had the o2's and the y-pipe in stock, which I found out 8 days later when they finally shipped the headers, that they were out of the y-pipe after they told me that had it.

I'm done with them anyways, calling them to cancel my order,just going to go to jegs and get the hooker headers and y-pipe, like I should of done in the first place.

Anthony, I went with them b/c I was getting a good price. I guess you get what you pay for.

I'm just saying that I had problems with them, not saying that everyone else has. I'm just stating my oponion about my own personal encounter with them, and telling other's not to buy from them b/c of it.

http://www.byunspeed.com

enough said :thumbup:

if we are doing that GMR SPEED FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN!!! for the majority if not all of your highperformance needs its not just fbodys and corvettes they do guys everyone here has a car they can make better just no AWD dyno....