Good looking blond in a sweet ass STI seen today :)

ChevyMan1972

CR,

I was heading down "old" 161 tward New Albany this afternoon and heard this distinkt sound of a bad ass subie and it was black, passin by me LOL! Yea it it was some Nice looking blond driving it! And it took me a minute to relize who's car that was lol!! It was Alex's 600hp STI....then I was like WHOOOOOA I bet she likes all that hp held up at her right foot....

Nice ride I must say!

Dan

maybe if he wasnt so rude to people, he would have an easier time selling it :rolleyes:

Don't even start that crap here Mrs. Halterman, you don't let it happen on your website, some of us know the truth and are not able to post about it there because of your gay censorship. Alex has been attacked by brainwashed people about the whole situation and I am sick of hearing all the negative crap about him but nothing is posted about Bryon, if it was posted there it gets deleted.

Alex has only defended himself when people start talking about him in a negative way(his right), and the last person who did that had nothing to do with the situation in the first place. Go meat Alex in person not on a message board, he is a very cool guy and he got the shaft. I have heard both sides of the argument, and Alex was not the only person who had trouble up there. Alex did not get the customer service he deserved! That is the fact of the matter, I bet, if you or Nate had the expierence he had, I bet you two would have made it an even bigger deal than he lets people know.

I have NEVER deleted ANYTHING said about Bryon.

I have locked and MOVED threads to a non public area of the stuff that happened bewteen the partys because I dont like to make people uncomfortle to post on the board.

I have NO OPINION about what actually happened between that group of people. All i know is it has caused turmoil on EVERY subaru board I am a part of. There for I dont want it on OUR board.

He was rude to me and my husband, i dont have to like him.

Then why post what you posted? It was another INTENDED cheap shot.....no different then what 614WRX did......

Don't bother PMing me about what position you take or what was said, I don't care, what you posted was wrong period and uncalled for. FACT. I have no problem with you and Nate I think you all are cool and all, but christ quit beating a dead horse and trying to start drama, you would NEVER post that on your board! This was a friendly little thread untill you puked in it....

BTW what is wrong with your board?

Don't even start that crap here Mrs. Halterman, you don't let it happen on your website, some of us know the truth and are not able to post about it there because of your gay censorship. Alex has been attacked by brainwashed people about the whole situation and I am sick of hearing all the negative crap about him but nothing is posted about Bryon, if it was posted there it gets deleted.

Alex has only defended himself when people start talking about him in a negative way(his right), and the last person who did that had nothing to do with the situation in the first place. Go meat Alex in person not on a message board, he is a very cool guy and he got the shaft. I have heard both sides of the argument, and Alex was not the only person who had trouble up there. Alex did not get the customer service he deserved! That is the fact of the matter, I bet, if you or Nate had the expierence he had, I bet you two would have made it an even bigger deal than he lets people know.

I like Nate and Alex both, but werd on your post. Couldnt have said it better. who the hell is 614Wrx cause he has no clue and posts like a jerk off.