Half price on everything at Pick and Pull

Mark1647545493

I"ve never understood that whole half price sale thing. They've always had there prices that low and I've been going there for years during all seasons, but who cares since there way cheaper on everything then any other junkyard around. My offroad toy breaks parts at least monthly so I have definately been there enough. Of course maybe with the new ownership or what ever they will actually be having sales sometimes, but as far as I know its just a cute little sign that gets people talking just like we're doing now.

Evan

Could someone look to see if they have any trannys from a ranger. I actually need 2.

1991 Ranger 4cly 2wd AT

1988 Ranger 2.9 4wd AT

Just need to know if they are there, I live an hour away and don't have the time. If they have then I could send a friend up to pull it out. Thanks to anyone that can help.

Eric

Rotarded: I seen you the other day getting on 270 from georgesville I tried to slow donw to holla at ya but it was no good

Rotorhead there we're a couple older ones say 83ish I think there was 2 of them

Wanapla I dont recall any full size trux but will look if I make it the clouds are closing in

I just got back from there, couldn't quite beat the rain though. I did see an older rx7 though. Didn't see anything else and I didn't make it to the domestic section at all, rain ran us out of there.

The sale is NOT today, its saturday as they told us.

Rotarded: I seen you the other day getting on 270 from georgesville I tried to slow donw to holla at ya but it was no good

Rotorhead there we're a couple older ones say 83ish I think there was 2 of them

Ya, That was me putting some break-in miles on the motor.

Rotorhead (Luke) I was there 4 or 5 months ago and they had 3 FCs. Dunno if they are still there.

Don't expect anything much beyond the usual family type cars to be on the lot. The good stuff tends to get pulled either by the employees, or gets snapped up right away. At any rate, they do these sales because they are expecting a bunch of cars to come in soon, and they want to maximize profits on the "mid-line" cars that are already on the lot. About 2 weeks from now will be the best time to find odd/rare stuff.