Powdercoat wheels?

6 Speed S4

I wouldn't go to IPS if I were you.

Any reason why? Making a statement like that should have some reasons listed I'd think.

I've seen multiple valve covers that their shop has done and I was very impressed with the work. If the wheels come out half as good as their vc's I would strongly recommend them.

I wrote a review for IPS after I dealt with them. I never posted it because I really wanted to just leave it in the past and move on.

I really don't want to start trouble, especially with something that happened so long ago, but if you guys want to see why I will never go to or recommend IPS Motorsports, I will make a post in the Consumer Reports section.

I wrote a review for IPS after I dealt with them. I never posted it because I really wanted to just leave it in the past and move on.

I really don't want to start trouble, especially with something that happened so long ago, but if you guys want to see why I will never go to or recommend IPS Motorsports, I will make a post in the Consumer Reports section.

I think fair and informative reports, whether positive or negative, are good for the community. I don't see any reason you should hold your report back.

must have raced someone with an ips sticker on there car and got your fellings hurt. do the report.