So Flounder.........

Putty

You can have that 350...I want the Supra. That car has held it's value so good it drives me crazy when I Car.com it.

Dont like the Z? It does not get much action but I love this thing. Next year when the old lady graduates we might put some $$$ in the supra. Well we have the daily drivers too so it doesnt matter if it isnt streetable.

You can have that 350...I want the Supra. That car has held it's value so good it drives me crazy when I Car.com it.

Dont like the Z? It does not get much action but I love this thing. Next year when the old lady graduates we might put some $$$ in the supra. Well we have the daily drivers too so it doesnt matter if it isnt streetable.

The 350 is nice. I considered getting one. I test drove it for several days. I had the track model. There just wasn't enough TQ for me. I found myself hitting the rev limiter a lot in it. To me, they messed the car up by taking the turbos off.

shitty that supra gave me a little chub. (yes its little cuz I AM ASIAN SO FUCK YOU ALL) Good meeting you by the way.

And we gotta line the supra up with the stang some time. :D

The Supra is a bone stock n/a i could probably line it up with a civic si and maybe win. Ok its not that bad but the girlfriend finishes school next jan so then we will have a bucket full of money to get that thing the way it was meant to be. Until then it will sit in a garage at an undisclosed location with a cover on it. I will bring it out at least once this summer to one of the bike nights.

shitty that supra gave me a little chub. (yes its little cuz I AM ASIAN SO FUCK YOU ALL) Good meeting you by the way.

The Supra is a bone stock n/a i could probably line it up with a civic si and maybe win. Ok its not that bad but the girlfriend finishes school next jan so then we will have a bucket full of money to get that thing the way it was meant to be. Until then it will sit in a garage at an undisclosed location with a cover on it. I will bring it out at least once this summer to one of the bike nights.

I have a cavalier you can race... you will win, I think. But it will still be fun! :banana:

I have a cavalier you can race... you will win, I think. But it will still be fun! :banana:

What color is this cavalier

You know me all too well my soggy biscuit buddy, maybe someday you will win and not have to eat the biscuit :banana:

yota, we should race the cars, you'll probably get me but still, it'd be fun for that 30 seconds or whatever, :lol: