Looking for Decent 1br Apartment around Cbus/Dublin Area

integranator

Hey guys, I'm looking to move out at the end of my lease, but don't have an amazing amount of time to look (weekends, sometims), so do any of you know of some decent one bedroom apartments with a decent amount of space, thats fairly nice (coming from olentangy commons, so that type), And fairly priced?? Let me know your experiences, or if you know some people who have lived around these places etc. I'm looking around the bethel/henderson/sawmill Area, but i'm not limited to it for a good price/deal. Thanks for your help guys!!

AJ

Olde Mill Lakes- Hard Rd/sawmill rd- 550$ for a 2 bedroom/2bath, they have decently sized 1 bedroom's but for only like 50-80$ cheaper.

Sawmill Commons- sawmill/dublin-granville rd (161)- same, 550$ for 1000sq. ft 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apt. Only difference is these are brand new, apartment building style apt's. I'm actually looking at moving in here within the next two months, i have some friends that live there and like it alot.

If you dont have any time just pick up one of the apartment guide's at the grocery store, it will narrow down your options and give you alot of contact info for the apt's.

Eric & I live in the Ock Creek apartments...they're pretty nice. Maintenance is pretty good about coming in & fixing things in a timely manner. Haven't really had any issues with management. They used to be owned by Triangle but got bought out/sold to Ardent. We pay $514/month for a 2 bedroom. If you have any pets, the deposit is $200 & an extra $25 per month. Very close to 71, 23 & 270.

Whatever you do, do not move into Tuttles Grove Apartments by Best Buy on Tuttle.

The apartments are really nice, but the management is fucking worthless. They make promises then never follow through, shit is broke and they refuse to fix it, etc.