For those who were on E. Main tongight, 4/8

Guest 1sweet3.4

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
There were way too many people doing stupid shit out there tonight. Some giant chick and a skinny dude got in a fight,

Lacey and Ronnie! then Tj beat the shit out of JP(JP desevre's it, he's a theif..He got what was coming to him!!!) wish i was there to see it! :nono:

Time to change up to the alternet hang out spot ;)

even if some of you hate parking lot meets, it is still fun to get together with other people.

maybe you missed the thread. Your new so i let that slide. Its all the ricers who fucking act like tools we hate. We like to hang out bullshit show off our toys but any GEO Metro 1.3LSI with a clutch can spin there tires.

There is a new spot in the works. It has been approved. We have all legal rights to be there, and are guarded by police officers who WILL keep the ricers out. It is a gated area. I can't give any details as of yet, but instructions will be posted in the next week or so in the Senior Members section. I heart all of you, but I have to know you before you can come. This is fool proof. No getting kicked out by police. Police are giving me this lot to use.

:D

And no, this isn't any type of setup. For those of you who know me, you know my spots are the shit.

feel free to meet at NTB on 256 I would appreciate a courtesy call before you get there and no trash on the ground. if you can follow these easy rules the spot is yours. if you need a note or something on company letterhead to keep the police away let me know.

That would rock. Then we can kick poeple out.

+1 for CR membership cars/stickers required

also the genartion of some funds were we donate some. So if anyone else likes this idea let me know i can talk to my vynal chick

its too bad if they hauled a few of the morons in they would calm down out there im glad i just kinda stopped in said hello and left, not much for convo when you got a couple of chicks with you ready to drink :):)

Very true, but instead of doing the right thing the police just kick us all out to go cause the same problems somewhere else instead of making an example by busting the ricers.

Lacey and Ronnie! then Tj beat the shit out of JP(JP desevre's it, he's a theif..He got what was coming to him!!!) wish i was there to see it! :nono:

Time to change up to the alternet hang out spot ;)

Lol. I'm not sure I would want to let people know that I associate with those people.

j/k man. ;) I hate thieves as well, they deserve much more then a beating.

Guest Removed
Lol. I'm not sure I would want to let people know that I associate with those people.

j/k man. ;) I hate thieves as well, they deserve much more then a beating.

If i was there , he would have gotten a "boot to the head"!

fixxed doc

Guest Removed
Gearhead, you should probably considering editing your last post - I'm not sure everyone in cyberspace needs to know about what you've just typed, you know?

your right !!! :o I JUST HATE THIEFS

He has his coming! ;)

Guest Removed
new spot is a must as stated by several hundreds of times before (unless you like that the kids look up to your uber cool car)

already looking into it ;) fuck them kids :mad:

Guest 1sweet3.4
This thread has generated some pretty good ideas and hopefully we will be able to act upon them. and get some stuff going for all levels of CR. I think there are enough elitists here but for the most part there are a lot of guys here who don't have F-bodies and vettes that are alright guys. I'm sure the senior members will get something together.