RX-7 vs. Rx-7 and Rx-7 vs. 03 Cobra

villision1647545496

Here is a ls1 FC with cam/heads and a few other goodies, vs. a 515 hp cobra.

http://www.indyhpmedia.com/index.php?dir=vids/&file=IndyHP_HockyvsSedanman.wmv

Here is the same ls1 FC vs. T3 Bridgeported FD

http://www.indyhpmedia.com/index.php?dir=vids/&file=IndyHP_HockyvsRadkins.wmv

Ty

I know the guy w/ the LS1 FC and can get it contact with him. He lives in indianapolis but comes to cbus every once in awhile to visit, we used to be close a few years back when we had the same cars/group but we've both moved on to other cars, and he moved out of state, sick car tho nonetheless. Should I ask him to come visit one friday or saturday night this summer?

Should I ask him to come visit one friday or saturday night this summer?

Yes, absolutely - and tell him to bring some others from Indy as well. We can make it a Indy-CLB meet of some sort. The kind that gets so big that they call in the helicopters to run us off.

I know the guy w/ the LS1 FC and can get it contact with him. He lives in indianapolis but comes to cbus every once in awhile to visit, we used to be close a few years back when we had the same cars/group but we've both moved on to other cars, and he moved out of state, sick car tho nonetheless. Should I ask him to come visit one friday or saturday night this summer?

please have him come down............. damn i need the tranny fixed now.

please have him come down............. damn i need the tranny fixed now.

I know these RX-7 guys. There also is a T-88 FD, a "single" MKIV, and others in that group. I'll also try and get them to come this way.

FYI, the Rotary Revolution is in Indy the weekend of June 16th. Friday night at IRP will be one lane for rotaries, and one lane for pistons. Saturday just happens to be NOPI in Indy. There will be a lot of fast 7s, and a "shit ton" of rice, to race.

I know these RX-7 guys. There also is a T-88 FD, a "single" MKIV, and others in that group. I'll also try and get them to come this way.

FYI, the Rotary Revolution is in Indy the weekend of June 16th. Friday night at IRP will be one lane for rotaries, and one lane for pistons. Saturday just happens to be NOPI in Indy. There will be a lot of fast 7s, and a "shit ton" of rice, to race.

Fuck, let's start planning on going to that now. Indy's only a three hour drive - with lots of very straight, very flat space between here and there.

Fuck, let's start planning on going to that now. Indy's only a three hour drive - with lots of very straight, very flat space between here and there.

Holla! And we actually gain an hour on the way there. Preliminary plan is depart the West Sieeeede 3-4:00 and get to Indy 5-6:00 thier time.

I <3 Dr. Z06

Let's see if we can find a single turboed 20B to take on the TT Z06?