Anyone tried these StreetFX accent light kits?

Fonzie

Been wanting to put lights on the 'Bird as soon as I could find orange/amber color. Finally found some. Just curious if anyone else has used this brand, and what their satisfaction with them was?

STREETFX-LIGHT-KIT-BLACK.gif

i had them on my bike, and i helped put them on my friends bike.

he likes them a lot, they were cool for me but then when i was doing my winter cleaning i pulled them off and just decided to not put them on again.

they are pretty bright if you put them in good spots, i think the usual is under the tail, under the front and in the side.

i would recommend getting the power module, makes it compact and easy. plus it lets you plug everything into that, while you still only have two wires going to the battery.

o and one more thing, i would get the flexi strips over the solid mounts, if you plan on getting those long strips of led lights.

I have a lot of those on my candy kane....

do them off season....buy lot....There are many styles of those...they fill and glow in better spots....use all the products that they offer

you will think your done ....

but you will always find more spaces to mount them..

DSC01663.jpg

check with bornsinner...he has a sweet setup - best I've seen

laugh.gif WhoDey......You didn't read the posts ahead of you before you replied....Did you?!? tounge.gif

So YT.....Just to clarify.....The brand you've got on your bike is the same StreetFX that I'm asking about, & you're obviously happy with them?

Suzuki SportBike......Am I understanding you correctly that you're using/recommending a different brand? BTW.....VERY sharp Katana! Thing looks pristine in that pic!

l_fa3fd5d76fa8504cfb115582784652b5.jpg

1by1.gif this guy has some pretty cool shit I don't know if he's set to private or not but try to check it out. His prices are pretty reasonable if not outright cheap. contact him for details.

look in his pics to see more lighting stuff.

ok i am going to pimp out my source. i have ordered some pretty nice stuff from and i kid you not www.besthongkong.com they are cheap for the most part and their stuff is not bad. if anyone wants to see it i have some 12 inch strips on my sv and i would be glad to show them at a QSL. also i have a long strip (about 3 feet that took forever to get i am not using and may part with). i did have to wire up mu own fuse and swith but a 10 dollar run to the radio shack can fix that in most cases