2007 Subaru STi Limited

chrismindless

http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_shows/2006_new_york/0605_2007_subaru_wrx_sti_limited/

http://automobilemag.com/auto_shows/2006_new_york/0605_2007_subaru_wrx_sti_limited_445.jpg

Limited to just 800 units, this U.S.-only STI variant is aimed at the shy, quiet wannabe banzai rally driver. The transformation from wild-child base STI to the business casual STI Limited was achieved primarily by swapping the regular car's gargantuan rear wing and roof-vane spoiler for a far more subtle, single decklid spoiler. The Limited also gets foglamps, a front air dam, unique Enkei wheels, and black Brembo calipers in place of the usual gold grippers. Inside, heated leather seats, satellite radio, and a sunroof improve the livability. Of the 800 cars, half will be painted white and half will be gray.

Meh, I'll trade trunks and buy the radio from one idiot kid that gets one. The price will be 40K I bet with almost no performance gains at all. It's no s203......the 06 car is fugly everytime I look at it. I like mine. The sunroof would be nice though.....

I'm waiting for the Impreza WRX STI Limited Type R Spec C RA Edition........:rolleyes:

Guest Kahamri
Meh, I'll trade trunks and buy the radio from one idiot kid that gets one. The price will be 40K I bet with almost no performance gains at all. It's no s203......the 06 car is fugly everytime I look at it. I like mine. The sunroof would be nice though.....

I'm waiting for the Impreza WRX STI Limited Type R Spec C RA Edition........:rolleyes:

I agree, the new one is awful looking, The others, this years last years are great

I just found out that the radio in the 07 and most likely all wrxs will be I pod plugable and Sirius capable. Now All I am waiting on is some punk kid to sell the stock radio for 100 bucks to put in a boomin system in their WRX! Howard here I come!

I think it's a pretty cool idea. Unlike most people, I like the new face, but perhaps not as much as the old one. I'd probably take the Limited over a regular STI because it looks better without the wing, and those wheels are sex on the car.

It's cool that Subaru recognized what a lot of STi owners have been doing for a while. Swapping off the big wing for one, and making their cars less over the top looking.

That's one of the reasons that I got a LGT. I didn't want to stand out like a sore thumb.

I just found out that the radio in the 07 and most likely all wrxs will be I pod plugable and Sirius capable. Now All I am waiting on is some punk kid to sell the stock radio for 100 bucks to put in a boomin system in their WRX! Howard here I come!

I believe all 06 GM radios have the aux ports now. Sorry to post off topic, but the CD player will be a thing of the past in about 3-5 years. Pretty cool stuff out there!

I believe all 06 GM radios have the aux ports now. Sorry to post off topic, but the CD player will be a thing of the past in about 3-5 years. Pretty cool stuff out there!

I agree, I want Sirius bad but I don't want to buy a after market deck and be a target for theft, and I don't want the add on radio that goes through the FM band, they sound like crap. I may just buy one from subaru.....

I agree, I want Sirius bad but I don't want to buy a after market deck and be a target for theft, and I don't want the add on radio that goes through the FM band, they sound like crap. I may just buy one from subaru.....
Steal one...