Bike Night 7/30

playerpro153

Hey guys. it seems we've been round up more people in the cincinnati area for bike night. As you know gixxie750 and his friends bounced from bike night for party in the park due to the volume of harley guys at the scene. I'm about to do the same thing. Apparently the scene at party in the park is much better suited for us (girls) without the congestion that bike night has turned into (sausage fest).

I just ordered a new tire today so I'll be good to ride by wednesday. Anybody wanna go on this one.

hey im new to the scene and im wondering where party in the park is.

:cool:

Are you talking reynoldsburg columbus or some location in cincinnati. There's a huge scene in the columbus area up on polaris parkway on wednesdays. If you're down here by the river, some of us are going to meet up before we go to the river.

it was more of a joke but if you really wanna meet up we can meet wherever your familiar with. i know where everything is so wherever

i figured you were teasin rom, just wanted to call your bluff :p

matt, I'm off work at 5 and if the weather is good I'll have my bike with me. I can meet you by 747 shortly after.

chris yeah that sounds fine by me as long as the weather isnt bad. the forecast is supposed to be heavy storms. of course every station has a slightly different forecast and theyre usually wrong anyways. so we'll play it by ear and hope for good weather!

so my tire has not arrived yet but it should be in today. I need to make a stop at home to get that tire mounted before going anywhere. I know there is rain coming, but it should be over before I'm off work. I'll try to catch you guys down there tonight once I get everything back together.