Do NOT roll race Supras

caseyctsv

ah, found it...elk grove IL...i figured he was in the state or near by.

and here's the ebay link. looks like it did sell. to his company or not, im not sure. i think it would be kinda goofy for him to put it on ebay and have his own company buy it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4574824399&fromMakeTrack=true

lol...i wasnt saying it like what is he doing now, i was asking it like geographically.

and if his company bought it, why was it on ebay within the last 6 months?

Ah, gotcha. I read it wrong.

Also, I'm not sure why it was on Ebay, yet still ended up connected to him in someway.

ah, found it...elk grove IL...i figured he was in the state or near by.

and here's the ebay link. looks like it did sell. to his company or not, im not sure. i think it would be kinda goofy for him to put it on ebay and have his own company buy it

I guess I stated it wrong. I assumed STC 'bought' it, but according to that Ebay ad, STC was the company originally selling it. Taken from the ebay link you posted:

Marko D.

STC Performance Engineering

1-847-640-7305

But, the pictures I posted were posted on Corvetteforum.com in mid March '06, by STC performance. So, it looks like they're still in posession of it.

Who knows. Maybe the ebay deal fell through or something.

10.1 at 146.........

I have been doing lots of research on that car for two days now and all that I can come up with is it has a SP400 auto transmission, around a 4500rpm stall torque convertor, and a turbo 88mm or larger. The quoted time was when the car did 818hp on a tighter convertor. I think Sam needs to move where the fast cars live ;)