Damn, am I sore...

MrMeanGreen

You fucking idiot. You are refuting facts to someone who can draw the molecular structure of Epehdrine with a website that randomly lists chemicals that bodybuilders ingest.

Even in the absolute broadest definition, the medical that is much broader than the quite narrow definition that we are using here to refer to anabolic steroids, a steroid must be a LIPID with a carbon skeleton composed of four fused rings. Ephedrine is a simple alkaloid that doesn’t even remotely resemble a lipid, a hormone, or anything near a steroid.

Even if it was a lipid, by definition, an anabolic steroid has androgenic and anabolic properties. These properties would be associated with cell growth and division aka "Weight Gain" by your silly chart in which a "-" can be found. This dash, you country fucker genius, means is does not exhibit these properties. Just because you find a chart on the internet that has "Steroids" in the title, does NOT mean that it is fact.

It literally hurts my head to imagine trying to wade against the current of life with an unspeakable burden of stupidity like yours. I cannot believe that Darwinism has not claimed you as a victim yet.

I know for a fact that, with your 4th grade reading comprehension, it would take far longer than 2 minutes to read AND reply to my post. I will assume that it had too many of those word things and you failed to actually read it much less understand it.

furthermore, the site even says:

The rankings below were decided upon by one person's opinions, it was not created by professional research. This is for information purposes only.

Shouldnt you be welding computer cases together or something?

well once again thanks for butting it.

anthony back with the conversation. ive never had a problem gaining muscle size or strength. i just cant find motivation to loose the weight. where did you find you motivation. some of my wight might be the simpothy weight because of my girlfriend being pregnet. which they say can happen. she only has a month left. see if you can help me get motivated. these are the problems.

1 I dont really ever eat breakfast

2 my lunch is at a diffrent time every day (retail job)

3 i sometimes dont get to eat dinner untill after im done working out like on mondays.

by then im starving and i over eat before bed.

4 when i lost the weight last time. i was 230lb about 24% fat, got down to 210 and 11% by working out 5 days a week doing 45 min cardio before work outs. and taking hydroxy cut.

5 now with the kid on the way i get to workout 3 days a week and havent been doing any cardio because of 2 hour work outs to get in 2 body groups per day.

any ideas man thanks.

I wish i could loose fat as quick as i can build muscle and strength.

My motivation was wanting to see my kids grow up, and at 325lbs, there were a lot of health risks that may not have allowed that to happen.

I'll hit your point-by-point examples when I get home tonight.

For the record, really fucking ouch this morning :D

And you two quit bickering. You may not like Ken's opinions, but the man does have some valid points and has helped me along the way. He's done this before :)

Ephedra, also known as Ma Huang, is banned in the United States, effective since April 2004. Although Ephedra was a popular weight loss supplement, there were many reports of serious adverse reactions. The Ephedra ban has been challenged however, the side effects are too weighty to ignore. Ephedra can cause dizziness, restlessness, anxiety, irritability, personality change, difficulty concentrating, insomnia, headache, thirst, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, flushing, heart palpitations, hyperthermia, increased blood pressure, and dependence. Even more serious, the use of Ephedra has been linked to hypertension, myocardial infarction (MI), cardiomyopathy, chest tightness, cardia arrest, cardia arrhythimias, cerebreal hemorrhage, loss of consciousness, seizure, stroke, psychosis, and other serious conditions. In some cases, the adverse effects werer severe or life-threatening. According to one study, Ephedra accounts for only 1% of herbal product sales but 64% of the adverse reaction reports to poison control centers. It is one hundred times more likely than any other herb to provoke adverse reactions.

To view research related to this nutrient Click Here

Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.

WebVitamins is not responsible for pricing errors, and may not be able to honor orders for items where the pricing is incorrect.

http://www.webvitamins.com/Nutrient.aspx?id=1127

Bodybuilding. copm says

Take for the temporary relief of shortness of breath, tightness of chest, and wheezing. Helps loosen mucus and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make cough more productive. VasoPro is a synergistic blend of Ephedrine and Guaifenesin. It is one of our best selling products. Why? Because it works. Try some today and see for yourself why VasoPro is flying off the shelves.

Due to DEA restrictions, you must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this product. Also, you cannot purchase more than 6 bottles in a 30 day period.

Note: This version of ephedrine HCL was not banned by the US Government

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mp/vaso.html

Those damn body builders always find away to get around the fda and dea

Ephedra is the common name for three principal species: Ephedra sinica, Ephedra equisentina, and Ephedra intermedia. The active compounds in the plant's stem (about 1.32% by weight) are the phenylalanine-derived alkaloids ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, phenylpropanolamine (norephedrine), and cathine (norpseudoephedrine).

Alkaloid content and composition vary by species and growth conditions; total alkaloid content can vary from 0.5% to 2.3%. Ephedrine, the most potent alkaloid, can account for up to 90% of the total alkaloid content and pseudoephedrine can account for up to 27%. The pharmacologic activity of an ephedra sample depends on its alkaloid composition. North American ephedra species, such as E. nevadensis (known as Mormon tea), contain little or no ephedrine or other alkaloids.

The Chinese botanical ephedra, or ma-huang, was sold as a dietary supplement in the United States. It is a natural source of the alkaloids ephedrine and pseudoephedrine. Some dietary supplement products used for weight loss and to enhance athletic performance contain these alkaloids.

Synthetic ephedrine and pseudoephedrine are found in over-the-counter decongestants and cold medicines and are used to treat asthma. Ephedrine is not approved in the United States as a drug for weight loss or to enhance athletic performance.

The use of ephedrine, ephedrine plus caffeine, or dietary supplements containing ephedra and botanicals with caffeine is associated with a modest but statistically significant increase in weight loss over a relatively short time (less than or equal to 6 months). No studies have assessed their long-term effects (greater than 6 months).

Vasopro Ephedrine HCL (hydrochloride) is synthetic and is pharmaceutical grade. Ephedrine HCL is an over the counter drug. It is used to preserve muscle tissue from breaking down.

http://www.cljhealth.com/vasopro-ephedrine-hcl.htm

there is all the info you would need to know about it and where you can buy it

damn Eric since you know so much why are you such a BEHEMOTH

Shakespeare once said that sarcasm is the lowest form of humor. I would agree but add that using the exact same uninspired insult 3 times in 4 "sentences" is even lower.

I don't think Shakespeare was known for having a sense of humor.

thanks anthony. a friend of mine from jegs went on a liquid diet. he said was on it for 1 month and lost 30 lbs so far. i was thinking of doing that. i just tried the relacore stuff to help relive stress which was supposed to help get rid of cortisol. Im deffinalty not stressed. but no weight loss yet. I tried animal cuts before that. turns out they think i was alergic to it. doctors didnt know. they treated it as a reaction and the rash did not go away. no hives. then they treated a infection in my throat and it immedetly left. so i was thinking it was a rash from infection. Has anyone else used animal cuts? or can recomend anything else. that is non steroid.

thanks anthony. a friend of mine from jegs went on a liquid diet. he said was on it for 1 month and lost 30 lbs so far. i was thinking of doing that. i just tried the relacore stuff to help relive stress which was supposed to help get rid of cortisol. Im deffinalty not stressed. but no weight loss yet. I tried animal cuts before that. turns out they think i was alergic to it. doctors didnt know. they treated it as a reaction and the rash did not go away. no hives. then they treated a infection in my throat and it immedetly left. so i was thinking it was a rash from infection. Has anyone else used animal cuts? or can recomend anything else. that is non steroid.

If you want to lose weight.. stop all the supplements, there are no miracle cures. Do interval training with your cardio, heavy weight lifting that involves compound movements, don't waste your time on curls, lateral raises, etc. Stick with clean/jerks, deadlifts, bodyweight exercises (push ups, dips, chin ups), bench and presses. Cut your caloric intake. Stick with egg whites, chicken, tuna, fruits and veggies.

Guest ReneeM
If you want to lose weight.. stop all the supplements, there are no miracle cures. Do interval training with your cardio, heavy weight lifting that involves compound movements, don't waste your time on curls, lateral raises, etc. Stick with clean/jerks, deadlifts, bodyweight exercises (push ups, dips, chin ups), bench and presses. Cut your caloric intake. Stick with egg whites, chicken, tuna, fruits and veggies.

Just remember not to eat more than 3 cans of tuna a week. There's alot of mercury in tuna. You are right. There are no miracle cures. It is a lifestyle of discipline. I work out at lifetime fitness at easton...love it. The atmosphere is great and plenty of motivation around you to keep the weight off. I disagree with not having any protein supplements. BCAA after a heavy workout will help your muscles repair.

Just remember not to eat more than 3 cans of tuna a week. There's alot of mercury in tuna. You are right. There are no miracle cures. It is a lifestyle of discipline. I work out at lifetime fitness at easton...love it. The atmosphere is great and plenty of motivation around you to keep the weight off. I disagree with not having any protein supplements. BCAA after a heavy workout will help your muscles repair.

I believe that's only with the albacore tuna.. The chunk light is low in mercury since the fish is caught much younger than the big albacores. I was a member at lifetime for about 3 years, just switched to california fitness about a year ago. Same stuff, more locations and only 15 a month. :)

Guest ReneeM
I believe that's only with the albacore tuna.. The chunk light is low in mercury since the fish is caught much younger than the big albacores. I was a member at lifetime for about 3 years, just switched to california fitness about a year ago. Same stuff, more locations and only 15 a month. :)

Same stuff my butt. The amenities are far more superior. I used to work out at california fitness for 7 years. Been a member at lifetime for about 3 years now. You can work out and not have to fight over the equipment, go swimming, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, climbing wall, tanning on site, basketball, raquetball, etc. Not to mention the cafe and spa. I get my hair, pedicures, and massage done all in one day after my work out. It's wonderful and so worth the $56 a month. Wow, I sound like I work for them. Not. Anyway, the real reason I choose to work out there is mainly because of the atmosphere. It's more of a professional crowd and I have honestly never been approached inappropriately there by a man. Now that in and of itself is worth the money.

Guest ReneeM
Lemme go there and I'll approach you if you claim to be as hot as you say you are...

I never once referenced myself as "hot". I simply talked about the amenities at the gym. I really enjoy my time there. I believe in good hygiene as we all should (that's why I discussed the spa). Every woman should take care of herself (for herself first and foremost). I would hope that all you guys would appreciate me saying that. Especially if you are with someone who doesn't care anyore. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway.