Guaging interest IPOD Mini 4gb (pink)

mrs.cos

Ok, i have a Ipod mini that took a spill in some pepsi. it no longer works

I have read that you can tear these suckers apart and clean them in deionized water, but i cant find a good tutorial for it.

SO, i am looking to sell it, possibly.

75 bucks..

i offer 10. I mean its a huge gambel being its a sugar substance. I did a IBM Thinkpad T42 that got hit with A capchionno(SP) and i got it cleaned by hand traces and all and rebuild a couple traces for usb and vga. It worked for 3 weeks then it just died due to tomuch interal corrsision in the lower layers of the PCB.

i offer 10. I mean its a huge gambel being its a sugar substance. I did a IBM Thinkpad T42 that got hit with A capchionno(SP) and i got it cleaned by hand traces and all and rebuild a couple traces for usb and vga. It worked for 3 weeks then it just died due to tomuch interal corrsision in the lower layers of the PCB.

I'll second this. Cleaning it out is easy. Fixing it is a motherfucker. I tracked bugs down before that continued to show up two months after I cleaned my buddy's laptop. Things just kept popping up. Finally realized the soda had started eating away at the PCB board. You have to realize Coke will brown hamburger. It will clean a tarnished penny to look like new. Soda is an evil thing.