Secret spy pics of The Colt

coltboostin

Edited- NOW, its correct :)

I wont whine about shit, win or loose. I promise. You are in your situation, and I am in mine. I am just waiting for you at this point.

Okay. :cool:

I still think you should run my sponsor ohioko4s4 double or nothing afterwords, but that is up to you two. It will just make for more good video.

I was wondering when this was going to come up. I was planning on talking to Jamie about it at some point. (I was actually waiting until we got together for our pre-D-day get together/meet thing we had talked about to bring it up.) In any event, yeah, I'm open to considering it. After all, I'm stoked about the possibility of getting some badass cars/races on vid just to promote our cities scenes.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have these lined up with me? Was I involved with this plan or did you just wisk these out of you ass?

I may be worng, just link to the thread where I agreed. I think a moped will out 20-120 me at this point. :(

JP how many times am i going to have to call you out for you to accutally to agree on a race.

I’ve called you out on Columbus dsm, here and on RC. You stated you need at least a 100 mph race so I agreed to two races with you 20-120 and 40-140. I told you we are running my races not yours, since I was calling you out. Your car should be making similar power numbers to my car and your car weighs 1700 pounds less. why have you been so hesitant to race me?

I am just waiting for you at this point.

Actually, we're waiting for you too; April 1st has come and gone, my friend. :)

This fact will be set in stone April 1st. SlowZ06, who bet that I could not do 180mph better warm up the check book.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23574

Well, as badass as a TT Z06 will be and a highly modded Colt also, its kinda blase compared to what I saw when I went to the Supra meet in Houston, Tx a few years ago. Literally EVERY car that we were with was 800hp and up. Thats just not Supras, mind you. The guy who runs that even did 1040rwhp in his Supra in 04, sold it and has a Viper that burries the needles on a 1500hp 1500tq dyno at MTI or some other local shop. The list for 1000hp Supras down there grows exponentially by the day it seems. There are lots of turbo everythings down there, and it seems that texas air breeds high horsepower. My tuner lives outside of Dallas and has done 3 or 4 500+ rwhp stock port RX7s like mine. Shoot, his car is a half bridgeport that makes 450rwhp and gets 29mpg on the highway.

I love living in Columbus, and I especially love that our car scene is exploding the way it is, but we definately have some catching up to do.

Hey Doc - my car needs a halfie, wanna sponser me?! :D

Well, as badass as a TT Z06 will be and a highly modded Colt also, its kinda blase compared to what I saw when I went to the Supra meet in Houston, Tx a few years ago. Literally EVERY car that we were with was 800hp and up. Thats just not Supras, mind you. The guy who runs that even did 1040rwhp in his Supra in 04, sold it and has a Viper that burries the needles on a 1500hp 1500tq dyno at MTI or some other local shop. The list for 1000hp Supras down there grows exponentially by the day it seems. There are lots of turbo everythings down there, and it seems that texas air breeds high horsepower. My tuner lives outside of Dallas and has done 3 or 4 500+ rwhp stock port RX7s like mine. Shoot, his car is a half bridgeport that makes 450rwhp and gets 29mpg on the highway.

I love living in Columbus, and I especially love that our car scene is exploding the way it is, but we definately have some catching up to do.

Hey Doc - my car needs a halfie, wanna sponser me?! :D

I'm fairly sure that the weather in Houston and other metropolitan areas in Texas has a lot of benefit for the overall scene - just like in Florida and SoCal, their weather is so nice that the racing "season" is typically year-round. Also, don't quote me on this, but I believe that Houston is an enormous city geographically (i.e., square miles-wise), and I've been told that there's just a whole lot of concrete/highways in Houston. So, it seems like a city designed for street racing: nice weather, a whole lot of roadways, and a big population.

Now, what the fuck is a halfie? I mean, I've given some wives things before (e.g., a gynecological exam, a shocker), but I don't think a halfie is one of them. :) Please explain.

Actually, we're waiting for you too; April 1st has come and gone, my friend. :)

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23574

I would agree, but the problem is, you never accepted my offer to have a sanctioned event be the measuring stick. Remember my miltiple PM's about that?

Since you never agreed, I assumed we would just have to do it on 270 as you requested before.

I agreed to two races with you 20-120 and 40-140. I told you we are running my races not yours, since I was calling you out. Your car should be making similar power numbers to my car and your car weighs 1700 pounds less. why have you been so hesitant to race me?[/color]

Doesnt ususally work the other way around? Dont you watch pinks? :)

Fair enough. I will let you beat up on me. At least you will have a good view of my rolling burnout skills. And I hope your car weights 4200lbs to back up these weight claims you are making. :lol:

May I make a proposal? Not really a compromise, but a little of what you like, and what I like. 0-160. Dead dig, to 160mph, or a standing mile if that works better. You like the dig, I like the mph. If you make as much power as I, I will never see you after the 10 cars you pull at the start.

If you dont like that, we can just run you race.

What I saw when I went to the Supra meet in Houston, Tx a few years ago.

Ok... A national Supra Meet. Logic would dictate that-

Literally EVERY car that we were with was 800hp and up.

and if that SAME group of car, there for a NATIONAL meet, was, say in Sandusky for supras over Ohio, would you think Sandusky was bad ass? Hell thet have the worlds greatest Roller Coaster line up too, we're all fucked!

Now, I know Huston has a stout race scene, but I think it is more in how well edited their videos are, rather than how fast their cars are. Also consider how many Local Cleveland/akron videos or ridicouls 8 sec dig races on 270 and 480, countless rolls, and so foruth, that dont get the national attention as the Huston vids, because we are racers, not digital editing majors. Im sure the same can be said of C-bus.

Now, what the fuck is a halfie? I mean, I've given some wives things before (e.g., a gynecological exam, a shocker), but I don't think a halfie is one of them. :) Please explain.

A halfie is slang for half bridgeport. Its where we open our engine up, do a lot of cutting and grinding and create another opening by the intake ports and REALLY open up the exhaust ports. Its like adding heads/cam to a typical piston engine.

This is a street port engine - the street port is a little larger than a stock port. It extends slightly more downward for more duration and is a bit wider, kinda like higher ratio roller rockers and larger valves.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/fd3s7007/CarProjects013.jpg

And this is a half bridgeported engine

http://bdc.cyberosity.com/d/1071-2/RearSecondary2.JPG

I would agree, but the problem is, you never accepted my offer to have a sanctioned event be the measuring stick. Remember my miltiple PM's about that?

Since you never agreed, I assumed we would just have to do it on 270 as you requested before.

270 was what we originally agreed to. On a lighter note, (and since we're all talking shit) how about this:

1) You give me the parts that would have fallen off/broken/imploded/exploded/etc. should you have attempted 180 MPH

2) I sell them on Ebay and keep the proceeds.

3) I give you $100 and tell everyone I lost the bet. :D

The guy who runs that even did 1040rwhp in his Supra in 04, sold it and has a Viper that burries the needles on a 1500hp 1500tq dyno at MTI or some other local shop.

I think you're talking about SW.. I thought he still had that supra? Bastard owns about 10 supercars.

Doesnt ususally work the other way around? Dont you watch pinks? :)

Fair enough. I will let you beat up on me. At least you will have a good view of my rolling burnout skills. And I hope your car weights 4200lbs to back up these weight claims you are making. :lol:

May I make a proposal? Not really a compromise, but a little of what you like, and what I like. 0-160. Dead dig, to 160mph, or a standing mile if that works better. You like the dig, I like the mph. If you make as much power as I, I will never see you after the 10 cars you pull at the start.

If you dont like that, we can just run you race.

how is 40 to the top of my 4th gear (152) and if you actually come down you should know by now i will be more than happy to run you on and off the bottle from multiple speeds. hows 20 - 120 or 140 NA

Ok... A national Supra Meet. Logic would dictate that-

and if that SAME group of car, there for a NATIONAL meet, was, say in Sandusky for supras over Ohio, would you think Sandusky was bad ass? Hell thet have the worlds greatest Roller Coaster line up too, we're all fucked!

Now, I know Huston has a stout race scene, but I think it is more in how well edited their videos are, rather than how fast their cars are. Also consider how many Local Cleveland/akron videos or ridicouls 8 sec dig races on 270 and 480, countless rolls, and so foruth, that dont get the national attention as the Huston vids, because we are racers, not digital editing majors. Im sure the same can be said of C-bus.

I never really reply to most of the idiotic things I see on here cause I usually have better things to be doing. This is my day off, and you sound like you need more information on what you are talking about, so let me begin by saying that 90% of the cars there were all from Texas. If you go to the Las vegas meet most are from NV, get the picture? Sure, there were a few from other states, but damn near all of the really high horsepower ones were from Texas. Every car that was involved with/near/didnt even know what the meet was was fast. Shit, there were civics so fast you would not know what to do with them here.

As far as "houston vids" I havent seen any of those. Are they a basketball team or something? There are a lot of rich bastards who own fast cars out there who make videos, but at any given point in time I can get onto most any "well know" car forum and find at least a few videos from our area, and some being directly from this website. Sure, no one but Hua on this website takes a video worth a shit, but thats because IMHO most of the videos ARENT worth a shit. Crummy editing, stupid song choices, etc.....and no I am not flaming anyone. I am just saying that for a video to be popular it has to have fast cars, has to be appealing to the eye and ear, and it has to have good editing.

So, not to say you are stupid, because you arent....but maybe you should spend more time getting your car ready to race Tilley and less time on this message board talking about racing him. :)

I think you're talking about SW.. I thought he still had that supra? Bastard owns about 10 supercars.

I was speaking about Peter Blach. SW is one cool dude. He would talk to anyone who came up to him, and can drive the friggin wheels off of anything!

I take lots of video and do great (at least ive been told) editing. Its been a while, and i dont have the software for it anymore, but id like to get back into it again... maybe thatll be the next order of business... after the Z24 that is ;)

270 was what we originally agreed to. On a lighter note, (and since we're all talking shit) how about this:

1) You give me the parts that would have fallen off/broken/imploded/exploded/etc. should you have attempted 180 MPH

2) I sell them on Ebay and keep the proceeds.

3) I give you $100 and tell everyone I lost the bet. :D

Deal- As long as the said patrs were not given to me by a sponsor, and therefor not my property to begin with. Does this mean we are still on if by some miricle I can eclipse 180mph?

Also, can we do in car GPS, you may ride as a witness and camera man if you like.

I never really reply to most of the idiotic things I see on here cause I usually have better things to be doing. This is my day off, and you sound like you need more information on what you are talking about, so let me begin by saying that 90% of the cars there were all from Texas. If you go to the Las vegas meet most are from NV, get the picture? Sure, there were a few from other states, but damn near all of the really high horsepower ones were from Texas. Every car that was involved with/near/didnt even know what the meet was was fast. Shit, there were civics so fast you would not know what to do with them here.

As far as "houston vids" I havent seen any of those. Are they a basketball team or something? There are a lot of rich bastards who own fast cars out there who make videos, but at any given point in time I can get onto most any "well know" car forum and find at least a few videos from our area, and some being directly from this website. Sure, no one but Hua on this website takes a video worth a shit, but thats because IMHO most of the videos ARENT worth a shit. Crummy editing, stupid song choices, etc.....and no I am not flaming anyone. I am just saying that for a video to be popular it has to have fast cars, has to be appealing to the eye and ear, and it has to have good editing.

So, not to say you are stupid, because you arent....but maybe you should spend more time getting your car ready to race Tilley and less time on this message board talking about racing him. :)

Funny enough, I have been to Supras over LV, and there was definatly a dispropotionate amout of out of state plates there. I have not been to Supras over Texas, but I have seen many pics and videos, many of which are from personal freinds that went this year and years past, and I honestly dont see a dominacne on Texas plates theire either. I understand that all the tuff guys come out to play at these events, the same can be said for the DSM/EVO/Subie shootouts, Fun Ford, etc up here.

Back to my original example, if there was a Supras over Ohio, you KNOW I would be there, looking to pick a fight on the turnpike. :) You must consider that this may well be the biggest street racer event in the big ass state of Texas all year, so every fast car would be in attendance.

As far as not seeing some of the we done Huston Streets Videos, I believe there are 5 or so even posted ON THIS SITE!!

how is 40 to the top of my 4th gear (152) and if you actually come down you should know by now i will be more than happy to run you on and off the bottle from multiple speeds. hows 20 - 120 or 140 NA

i dont know if you just missed this or if you're ignoring me. so i quoted myself for you to see it again.

i dont know if you just missed this or if you're ignoring me. so i quoted myself for you to see it again.

20-120 NA, but wont do a dig with me? Who is weak kneed now?

DO your RWD V8 bretheren proud and hand me my 4banging FWD import ass froma dig. How about you choose 20-120 or 40-140, and We go from a dig. I dont know what the problem is, you already stated the first two options were "your" race, a dig is the EPITOMY of your race!!