Secret spy pics of The Colt

coltboostin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must not know of my (ohioko4s4)'s bet. If I dont show, we just gave Dr.Z06 $1000.00 (900.00 less the 100$ down payment)

No, if you don't show, then I collect the $100 check as a "no-show" fee. It's after I walk you that I'll collect the full $1000. :)

No, if you don't show, then I collect the $100 check as a "no-show" fee. It's after I walk you that I'll collect the full $1000. :)

Shittalker.

Is been so long, I forgot the detailsof the bet. Maybe I wont show after all..... :)

How is the credit card flogging of your Z06 going? I just had an exciting night of fuel system action. You can NEVER get all the fuel out of the lines. :( Have you decided on the turbo yet?

Post some pics of what you will have at the time of the race, and the rest of the goods Via pm, and I will spill the beans. Then we can et everyone bench race till D-day.

I was thinking the same thing, hell when you know you are going to get beat why waste the gass and lose another 900 in the process. BTW I'm not taking sides, I'm just going with the odds. Tilley with more money than sense :D or a dodge colt on a budget. Money + better platform = WIn in my book. But hey that is just me.

Hell if I had the money and car I would justify spending another 1000 on it to make sure I beat colt since colt would be paying the extra 1000 anyway in the end....

BTW I'm not taking sides, I'm just going with the odds. Tilley with more money than sense :D or a dodge colt on a budget. Money + better platform = WIn in my book. .

The thing is, I agree with you.

The problem with the whole situation is, as much as you guys don’t believe it, Jamie (ohioko4s4) did not contact be before he posted his offer for the bet. He did not know John’s car had JUST blown up. He though we could have just gone down there, say the next week, and take some names. Like it or not, that’s what WOULD have happened. Trap speeds as a comparison; it would have been a good day for the Cleveland crew.

So, since his car was popped, I must run his new set up. 10XXwhp and all. Yeah for me. I only have ¼ of the motor and 1/100 of the money to work with.:doh:

Shittalker.

Is been so long, I forgot the detailsof the bet. Maybe I wont show after all..... :)

How is the credit card flogging of your Z06 going? I just had an exciting night of fuel system action. You can NEVER get all the fuel out of the lines. :( Have you decided on the turbo yet?

Post some pics of what you will have at the time of the race, and the rest of the goods Via pm, and I will spill the beans. Then we can et everyone bench race till D-day.

Does it upset you to know that I write out checks or pay cash for all the work I have done on my car? I save the credit cards for things like renting out the champagne room at Kahoots and buying used Colts for daily drivers.

Believe me, once everything is in line, I'll dish out the details for you to post up in every corner of cyberspace.

Believe me, once everything is in line, I'll dish out the details for you to post up in every corner of cyberspace.

I'm sure it was put on delay with Easter and all.... The hand of Jesus was busy this past weekend, no time to work on Z06's.

So, since his car was popped, I must run his new set up. 10XXwhp and all. Yeah for me. I only have ¼ of the motor and 1/100 of the money to work with.:doh:

Here's the wonderful thing about Coltboostin's so-called dilemma: he's actually in a no-lose situation. After all, isn't a TT Z06 supposed to walk all over a little, lowly Colt? Of course it is. So, here's how it will go: Coltboostin will put himself on the Colt Cross of Martyrdom with slogans like, "Hey, this guy in this twin turbo Z06 is totally picking on me and all I have to run him with are these twistie ties and a piece of apple and how oh how can I ever win, woe is me!," and he'll eventually amass a following of people duped into believing he's somehow the poor little Colt that stood up to the big, bad Z06. So, even when I walk him, he'll still win, because he'll simply point out that his car is only such-and-such as much as mine and so on and so forth ad nauseum.

God help me if I don't outrun him by at least 20 buslengths - I'll never hear the end of it. :)

ha. doc, paying cash for something. thats rich. *grin*

seriously though, with all of the bs that was talked last year, itll be dope to actually see this go down. heres hoping the rest of the c-town boys come down and represent as well.

its alright JP and i have few races lined up 20-120 and 40-140. So after tilley has his way with him i will get to have my fun aswell.

You have these lined up with me? Was I involved with this plan or did you just wisk these out of you ass?

I may be worng, just link to the thread where I agreed. I think a moped will out 20-120 me at this point. :(

Here's the wonderful thing about Coltboostin's so-called dilemma: he's actually in a no-lose situation. After all, isn't a TT Z06 supposed to walk all over a little, lowly Colt? Of course it is.

God help me if I don't outrun him by at least 20 buslengths - I'll never hear the end of it. :)

Edited- NOW, its correct :)

I wont whine about shit, win or loose. I promise. You are in your situation, and I am in mine. I am just waiting for you at this point.

I still think you should run my sponsor ohioko4s4 double or nothing afterwords, but that is up to you two. It will just make for more good video.