Secret spy pics of The Colt

coltboostin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im trying not to break the 10 bolt this summer as ive already broken the tranny, but if you want to dig that fine. it will happen just make sure you come to columbus and the "dig" is not my race.

He speaks the truth - F-Bodies with 6 speeds do not like the dig on stock 10 bolts.

Linn - are you on your stock clutch too? I am already having trouble with mine and I am not putting out anywhere near the power you are.

it's not an auto, so he would be better from a rolly-polly. although knowing you, 65mph+roll would be more of your race. actually prolly 90mph roll. so anything below that would be linn's territory, including a dig. fwd turbo high hp cars do not like digs especially when against a rwd muscle car, manual or not.

True story. Glad the kid in the black Civic hatchback with the turbo didn't understand that disadvantage when he wanted to race me double-or-nothing from a dig on 270. And he thought I walked him bad from a roll...

HAHA i was there for that even though you did wax him i was impressed

with what he did ..."ok no bottle this time"

HAHA i was there for that even though you did wax him i was impressed

with what he did ..."ok no bottle this time"

LOL - yeah, he wasn't going to give it a second go until I convinced him that I sprayed him on the first run.

I also heard that the next day he went to some shop and said, "Make my car fast enough to beat that that Z06." Here's to hoping I run into him again this season. :)

it's not an auto, so he would be better from a rolly-polly. although knowing you, 65mph+roll would be more of your race.

Agreed, and yes

actually prolly 90mph roll. so anything below that would be linn's territory, including a dig.

Yes...

fwd turbo high hp cars do not like digs especially when against a rwd muscle car, manual or not.

YES! Thats why I though he would agree to the dig. I have no secret wepon to get out of the whole better on street tires, Im simply-fucked.

The funniest part about this thread, and posts made other forums as well, is how often coltboy likes to blab about John having an unlimited budget for this project. This really couldn't be further from the truth as we are doing this project on a very reasonable budget, especially when compared to the cost of ANY of the LPE cars making anywhere near this power. It's sort of hard to market a TT kit that costs that much more then everything else out there...

Colt keeps asking John about his mods, offering info about his setup in return. The only problem with that is, nobody cares. :lol:

is how often coltboy likes to blab about John having an unlimited budget for this project. This really couldn't be further from the truth as we are doing this project on a very reasonable budget, especially when compared to the cost of ANY of the LPE cars making anywhere near this power..

Few things..

If I had a problem with his checking account, I would not have agreed to the race. John seems like a good guy, and unlike the people that wrok on his car, does not make inflamitor posts such as this unless directly quetioned/poked/attacked. Even on a budget, the price tag for the mods ALONE will be more than my car+its set up, hell my car + EVERY set up I have tried. Again, that is of no consequence, it will be him and I, and ours machines on 270-no one else and their BS involved.

As far as

LPE cars making anywhere near this power..

It needs to make the power first. :thumbup:

John about his mods, offering info about his setup in return.

I assume you mean MY set up, and yes. I am waiting on him, in order to post mine. I think it will make for fun bench racing, and it also locks in what is being brought to the party, which is important. John and I have discussed this, but you already knew that :rolleyeyes:.

John seems like a good guy, and unlike the people that wrok on his car, does not make inflamitor posts such as this unless directly quetioned/poked/attacked.

Stating that it somehow takes an unlimited budget for John's car to produce results (compared to your budget heap) isn't you just taking another stab? Regardless, I'll take that with a grain of salt coming from a person who randomly posts shit like this on as many boards as possible. :rolleyes:

http://www.columbusdsm.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=12353

Your right, that wasn't a direct "poke" at all. You just happened to make it on a board which none of us are able to post on, even though you know we are all on RC. Which reminds me. Please describe specifically when you have actually walked through the doors and introduced yourself to ANYBODY that works down at the shop? Driving through the lot after hours doesn't count. :lol:

Stating that it somehow takes an unlimited budget for John's car to produce results (compared to your budget heap) isn't you just taking another stab? Regardless, I'll take that with a grain of salt coming from a person who randomly posts shit like this on as many boards as possible. :rolleyes:

http://www.columbusdsm.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=12353

Your right, that wasn't a direct "poke" at all. You just happened to make it on a board which none of us are able to post on, even though you know we are all on RC. Which reminds me. Please describe specifically when you have actually walked through the doors and introduced yourself to ANYBODY that works down at the shop? Driving through the lot after hours doesn't count. :lol:

I have been in there, and poked aound on more than one occasion. You guys are somtimes to free about letting people roam around when large groups are there. I will say, the shop is nice and well-kept.

Same as to me stopping by Hooters unknown to anyone. My situation now is fantastic, but one know know who I am , I can not pull these intel missions anymore.

As for the poke, I was speaking about John, not speaking about IPS. John Tilley (does not)= IPS. All you goons@IPS have already been back and forth with me. I am here, and so is your crew. If you have the need to say somthing to me, feel free.

Haha, you are so full of shit. The only time we have ever had a big group here was the Ohio nissans meet a couple weeks ago. You yourself posted: “Looked like it was fun, sorry I wasn’t able to make it.” That and you aren’t in one single pic from the meet. So this will be easy, post the dates and times of your multiple visits please. We have 24 hour video surveillance of every inch of the shop, so it will be very easy to verify. Awaiting the "I don't remember when” response.

Otherwise, you came into the showroom but didn't have the balls to introduce yourself to one single person after all the shit you have talked? I guess I'm not surprised. :rolleyes: Nobody knows what you look like? Sam posted your pic a long time ago.

http://thelotspot.com/images/halloween/DSC00526.JPG

:lol:

After your most recent unsolicited bullshit towards us, a few of the guys here said they really wanted to meet you in person. ;) Seriously, just quit posting so much bullshit.