National Trails Wed nite grudge race

Guest 78novaman

Guest 78novaman

Anyone going this week? If I can get the battery tie down fixed tomarrow I will be there to see how slow the G/F's Cougar is. (1997 w/4.6L)

Gates open at 5, racing at 8. Last year on opening night it was really slow and I got a ton of runs in before emliminations. Hopefully it will be a little better this year!

Guest 78novaman

Yes this Wed the 19th.

Gates & tech open at 5:00pm

time trails at 5:30

eliminations start at 8:00

track closes 10-ish?

$10 per person to spectate, $12 to race.

I got the battery tie down fixed so I'll be there with the g/f in this:

http://hotrodders.com/gallery/data/500/medium/Kitty1.jpg

Have to see if I got the time and money. Would like to see what the old crappy tired Supra is running. Mygf gets off at 9 or so, I should have her drive her Cougar down there, too. It's such a brick. I predict 17's from it. lol When is everyone gonna show?

Guest 95RedEX

It's grudge racing... Bracket.

You'll sit in the driveway if you get there before 5. Head over to tech and then sit in the staging lanes until 5:30 when they start practice runs. I think last year, they cut off free runs at 6:30 and started taking tickets. From 6:30 to 8, you get your ONE guaranteed practice run.

After all of that, you wait for your class to be called. You race against your dial in and competitor. If you win, you wait till they call your class again to race again. If you lose, you get to watch or go home.