1 fast dsm/ white s10

Sam1647545489

This is a post for your dad or whoever owns the s10. I will race him this friday, but you must drive to the east side to race me. I am not coming to the west side. 1 dig race heads up, my guy flags the race, everything I got vs everything you got. I will meet you at Schott. parking where Rob got all butt hurt 2 weeks ago from someone talking shit to him and then he called you guys to try to defend him. So come friday night to the Schott parking lot and we will discuss where we will be racing. I am not coming out Saturday night cause I got plans, so friday is your chance to run me. You can pm me if you need directions.

Rob for all I care you have no need being in this thread. Like you said on RC you dont care and you never called any of them, but for some crazy coincidence you seem to care enough to keep posting in that thread. Also if you had nothing to do with any of this then why are you posting again in another thread not geared towards you. I swear you are a worse liar then OJ simpson himself.

Sam = Stand up Guy IMO. I may come out Friday to be there before this happens even though I know I will be unable to see this. I do look forward to the video, Sam my digital camera takes .mov and I have a camera mount that has suction cups that are good to 200mph. Do you want to use it that night so there will be no need to rip video because I can just upload the file and everone will be able to use Quick time to view it? Thought I would offer that.

Here is a sample of my camera, me on the dyno:

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/DynoVids/STIdyno3252006_026.MOV

Guest Removed
Rob for all I care you have no need being in this thread. Like you said on RC you dont care and you never called any of them, but for some crazy coincidence you seem to care enough to keep posting in that thread. Also if you had nothing to do with any of this then why are you posting again in another thread not geared towards you. I swear you are a worse liar then OJ simpson himself.

Maybe i keep posting, because you keep bringing me up! :p

It is guaranteed to 200MPH, I have picked up a aprox. 75 lb glass diningroom table top with it. Trust me it will hold. I had it out side the car with a Big 6lb aprox video camera mounted on it when I was on road america last year doing 135. Here is a pic of the mount holding 75 lbs of weight:

http://www.chasecam.com/mounts/cam-mount-75lbs.jpg

I am willing to bet money that if you try to pull the suction cup mount off a side window of a car that you will break the window before the suction cups give out.

http://www.chasecam.com/mounts-suction.htm