Washed the Avalanche.......

Nitrousbird

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, not a bad looknig truck. I'd rock it.

That being said, you suck at posting pics on the web. .5Mb-1.5Mb.

Everyone I asked said the pics were coming up pretty quickly. Does your internet connection suck? I didn't feel like resizing the pics.

avalanches are gay..

I'll take it over your Exploder any day. But hey, it can tow more, rides better, nicer interior, more power, you know, the kinds of things that are important.

The truck get 15 MPG mixed city/highway, and 18 all highway. Not bad for a 5500lb truck. Handles pretty damn well for being that heavy too.

What's up with the ugly puke green accents in the interior? Yep those make the windows go up and down.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Windowcontrols.jpg

So you bought a limited north face edition pickup truck that is as ugly on the outside as in the inside. Sweet :thumbup:

looks good, never cared for the plastic cladding on the sides. I wouldnt mind having one down the road. Ever thought about ptting a nece set of 20s on it, nothing flashy just a nice upgrade?

Most definately; something black with a polished lip. But that's down the road, I've got way too many other things to spend money on first.

The cladding is a love it or hate it look; I love it. But that's why GM started offering the WBH option in 03.

What's up with the ugly puke green accents in the interior? Yep those make the windows go up and down.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Windowcontrols.jpg

So you bought a limited north face edition pickup truck that is as ugly on the outside as in the inside. Sweet :thumbup:

People either love or hate the interior too. Though it tends to look better in person than in pictures.

Regardless, you drive factory rice, so go put a fart cannon on your car and be happy. :)

ROTFLMAO! It does, does it? Puke green looks good? In the 70's, maybe. :p

That's not really the color, camera doesn't always pick it up right. It's a dark green. :)

http://69.47.162.250/Chevy%20Avalanche/Sunroof%201.JPG

Not that I give a shit whether you like it or not. Like I'd value the opinion of someone who thinks pink badges, gold wheels, and a huge wing slapped on the back of a car looks good.

Like I'd value the opinion of someone who thinks pink badges, gold wheels, and a huge wing slapped on the back of a car looks good.

As I value the opinion of one that has gobs of unpainted plastic cladding, and "Ricer" red and puke green leather accents in his avalanche? :):o

I'll take it over your Exploder any day. But hey, it can tow more, rides better, nicer interior, more power, you know, the kinds of things that are important.

The truck get 15 MPG mixed city/highway, and 18 all highway. Not bad for a 5500lb truck. Handles pretty damn well for being that heavy too.

my explorer will tow jsut as much as your avalanche.

my interior is as good if not better, dual heated seats, dual climate control, rear climate control, adjustable pedals, and rides like a dream.

and power wise if you wanna line them up for some cash lets set somethign up.

this is if i dont have it sold before this could go down

you didnt manage to wash the ugly off of it.

joe, for someone who voices their opinions on the look of cars as readily as you do, you havent done much to put your opinion above reproach.

maybe you should go for the trifecta and get your girl an aztek.

my explorer will tow jsut as much as your avalanche.

my interior is as good if not better, dual heated seats, dual climate control, rear climate control, adjustable pedals, and rides like a dream.

and power wise if you wanna line them up for some cash lets set somethign up.

this is if i dont have it sold before this could go down

Oh it will tow just as much. Assuming it has the shitty 4.6L V8, your SUV is only rated at 7000lbs. I drive a 4.6L every day at work, and seeing the power the POS I drive every day has (04 E250 I've driven since new w/ 4.10's), I wouldn't dare try towing 7000lbs with your Exploder. On the other hand, last week I was with a buddy towing his new boat in his Avalanche, the boat is somewhere in the mid 6000lb range and didn't have any problems towing it. I haven't gotten a chance to tow anything heavy with mine yet, though will be later this week. :)

I've riden in Exploders, I know what they are about. They are a "larger" mid-sized SUV, not something designed for heavy duty towing. Sorry to burst your bubble....tow ratings don't always mean that's really what the vehicle can tow. My Jimmy is rated at 5200lbs, and I wouldn't have dared towed that much with it.

As for drag racing, this truck weighs a hell of a lot more; it's peppy at best, but nothing I'll ever race. That's not what it is meant for. Awesome daily driver that can tow and haul shit comfortably, and not roll over while Ford blames an innocent tire company. :D

Fact is I don't give a shit what most of you think anyway. I get unsolicited compliments on my truck all the time, so your opinions don't really fucking matter (to which I never asked for anyway). :)