2v Mustang now in the 10's

y2k2gt

I just thought I would share my new times from sunday.

60' 1.748 1.826 1.692 1.699

330 4.647 4.718 4.507 4.565

1/8 7.027 7.087 6.861 6.933

mph 101.25 102.83 102.72 102.18

1/4 10.847 10.866 10.643 10.729

mph 130.97 131.38 130.05 129.87

Those are some great times and nice traps. A two step and some slicks should get you a very low 10.

I would have to take off my 13" rear rotors that I love to run 15" slicks. That I'm not doing. What makes you think I need a two step?

Guest Removed

it will help build some boost, and constant rpm launch control!

Are you running 17" wheel? or can you... they make a et street cheater slicks in 26 x 10.5 x17...

it will help build some boost, and constant rpm launch control!

Are you running 17" wheel? or can you... they make a et street cheater slicks in 26 x 10.5 x17...

I wasted a pair of those in three weeks last year making less power.

I know what the two step is for. I was using it last year with the 5 speed.

I now have a PA super comp C4 with the trans brake. It only takes 3 seconds on the brake to make what ever psi I have my boost set at.

I have not launched under boost yet.

Guest Removed
I wasted a pair of those in three weeks last year making less power.

I know what the two step is for. I was using it last year with the 5 speed.

I now have a PA super comp C4 with the trans brake. It only takes 3 seconds on the brake to make what ever psi I have my boost set at.

I have not launched under boost yet.

yeah over doing the burnout will do that ;) done it last year myself. :(

brand new pair,gone in 4 months

Hey Eddie... where did you get the auto setup from...since Im gonna run the rest of the NMRA and Fun Ford season with the new sponsor I might go to the dark side just cause of being consistant. :-P BTW why did you stop at the car show last night? :-) Thank ya!!!!!

Hey Eddie... where did you get the auto setup from...since Im gonna run the rest of the NMRA and Fun Ford season with the new sponsor I might go to the dark side just cause of being consistant. :-P BTW why did you stop at the car show last night? :-) Thank ya!!!!!

The whole setup was used. I got it from a guy on modularfords.com. He had it in a 03 cobra with a kb 2.4 spraying a 100 shot. It ran 9.80s over 140mph.

My car is very consistant now if I can get it to hook up. This friday at the trails. I was spinning all the way to the 1/8 on every pass.

My car was too dirty to be close to yours.

My car will be not be running the next few weeks. I pulling the tranny again to have the converter tightened up.