Free :)

Bhobs

her name is Shelby she is 7 months old. We got her off anthony on CR bc we thought we could have another dog. We already have 2 and its just to much. She is completely house trained. She is a very cuddly dog. If anyone is interesed call Bettina 256-3406 or Ryan 256-3407. she will also come with a free cage and she is great with other animals.

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/shelby.b2b.JPG

If i move out in the next month I'll take her.

chad you have been moving out since last year.....if your for serious we will keep her till then :) by the way she likes to hump so you two will get along great but shes not as bad as Buster lol ;)

• 4 weeks later...
it snot that we dont want her, its that she has a totally different personality than our goldens. they get along, but there personalitites are quite different. also 3 dogs are a bit much, we figured it wouldnt be too bad since we bought a house and its alot more room, but it is getting crappe dwith 3 dogs. she is agreat dog, and knows commands and behaves well.

hoblick I bought a house and might be looking for a dog, from her picture she looks really healthy. I will have to see how much time and space I have once I move in

the big thing is i will be at work for 8 hours, will she shit in my house or is she really good with the potty training.

what do you mean about her personality?

don't hold the dog on my account but i'm just letting you know i may have interest at the beginning of july. i might call you to see if i can meet her once i'm done with all my graduation stuff.

Let me check with one of my friends. Their 3yo has been a bit distraught ever since their year old huskie pup snapped her chain and ran off a month and a half ago, but between hoping she'll turn up, and another little one less than 5 months away, they may decide to take a pass.

she is a great dog.....knows all commands well.....have never shit or pissed in the house once......if she wants to go outside she lets you know...well also me and my wife just thought that 3 dogs wouldnt be much different than 2 but since we have a puppy an she is still a puppy they are non stop going crazy....but when they are by themselves they are calm......so its way to much...we leave her out of the cage but she has to have a good chew toy bc if not she likes to eat socks :)