Dream job

Guest 614Streets

I dont know did you guess or not mensan?

LOL I think by "Dream Job" you meant you dreamt of getting a job where you get to have sex with pretty women. Even if it is true, someone still has to pay an attractive woman to have sex with you.

Take your hillbilly catfish moustache back to WV, and get the fuck out of my state.

Guest 614Streets
LOL I think by "Dream Job" you meant you dreamt of getting a job where you get to have sex with pretty women. Even if it is true, someone still has to pay an attractive woman to have sex with you.

Take your hillbilly catfish moustache back to WV, and get the fuck out of my state.

Think and guess are popular words with you. BTW im here to stay , if that bothers you thats on you not me. You know what I look like if you want to tell me anything to my face feel free to do so. Ive been around I can tell when someone is mad and you clearly are mad have hate for me. Its all good hate me. In real life I find it hard pressed for somone to not to be humble unless someone has really f-ed with someone, if I have fucked with you though in the real world let me know.

Guest 614Streets
Btw for the people judging the girl in my pic,parnets are dead and who is a single mom , we dont f , were tight friends. If she needs someone to lean on I let her leans as well as many other women mostly single moms. Now see thats none of your business but I figured I would let you know where you might slip if you "think" or guess too much to Cover your own ass.

Think and guess are popular words with you. BTW im here to stay , if that bothers you thats on you not me. You know what I look like if you want to tell me anything to my face feel free to do so. Ive been around I can tell when someone is mad and you clearly are mad have hate for me. Its all good hate me. In real life I find it hard pressed for somone to not to be humble unless someone has really f-ed with someone, if I have fucked with you though in the real world let me know.

I'm not mad. I don't know you, so I can't hate you. I know you on CR, so I can hate on you. You posted a thread in the kitchen (not this one); I thought the abuse was warranted. It's all CR-Kitchen-Insult-Fun. If I were pissed, I'd call you. We have a long way to go before I get mad.

I say the words "think" and "guess" because I like to think things through logically before I state them. I don't know these things to be fact, so I can't state them as fact. That can get you into trouble. I "surmise" you will have a hard time comprehending my post. However, I may be wrong, so I can't say absolutely. I think I'd take some pretty good odds on it though. :)

They hiring any other people? And isnt a stud just a person who fucks the girsl before they get on camera? If so.....HOOK ME UP W/ A JOB!!!.............i serously dont care how dirty.

Chad I knew you would say those exact words to this thread......expecially the dirty part :).....we miss u chad.