national trails first blitz night 4/28

EGOKILLER

i was just wondering if anyone was going out to trails tomarrow night? i'll probobly be going out to watch since my car is'nt back together quite yet.

That sucks. I will be there. I hope your car is going to be quicker than last year. Mine is running pretty good now.

Matt you seemed to get great traction passing me on 40 coming out of Kirkersville. You wasted me in my F-250 towing my car....lol.

That F-250 gave me trouble. :) I was in a hurry after sitting at my desk all day. I hope I didn't startle you. The street honestly hooked better than the track for me tonight.

I also had a hard time hooking up. A couple passes I spun almost to the 1/8. My best pass was a 10.69@130. My last pass the car just died after I crossed the finish line at 130mph. I thought I blew it up again. I found that it blew the fuel pump fuse. It was kinda scary losing all power at 130mph.

Holy crap Eddie!!! Hey btw who tunes that monster? Then how much you want for the spec 3, flywheel and 2 stock axles? (also the 95mm C&L)

Ken at MDMotorsports is now doing my tuning. He really knows what he's doing and he loves working on my car.

Spec III $100

95mm c&l $75

axles $75

Aluminum 8 bolt $175

6 bolt only has 700 miles $175

Well I want to put one in the 03 since Im doing this launch crap so I might have to get that off you here soon. The 98s engine is done finally so Ill elt you know next week at the track. Thanks Eddie!!!