Help Krista with the Race for a Cure

Casper

I see only half of a bitch.

Myspace is the gayest thing ever, and for that reason, I wouldn't even consider donating to her.

The reason you wouldn't donate to her is because Jews don't donate anything. Silly boy.

Actually race for the cure is an extremely wonderful cause. I work at the James Cancer Hospital. 1 in 8 women in theirs lives will end up getting breast cancer. It could be your sister, mother, aunt, etc. The woman that are living far into their 70's, 80's, etc. are the ones that would have died 20 years ago, but thank God for research that has enabled women to live a full and healthy life. They are now able to see their children live into adulthood. If you don't want to donate to this woman you can donate on the James website directly...or you could run in race for the cure. I believe it is in the next few weeks. I won't be running my self d/t some horrible shin splints I have been experiencing over the last few weeks...but for everyone else please feel free to join. You are all welcome!!!!