Who wants to go back to the thrift store

Sam1647545489

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then spread the word, we go to schott until we get booted then head to sams club area...

Sounds good Sam...then its settled, we meet @ Shott and when the booting begins, we move to the old Sams. I'll be there this Friday and/or Saturday.

Guest StealthDudeTT
Sounds good Sam...then its settled, we meet @ Shott and when the booting begins, we move to the old Sams. I'll be there this Friday and/or Saturday.

+1 I'll be out Friday night for sure.

ok i am thinking there is some ORC that is getting us kicked out of the lot at midnight exact. The more i think about it the more i am sure there is. What we need to makesure of is that there is not and that if we goto sams it would be a hey you guys have to leave but a you going to jail.

Also at schott we should desinate parking in same area and stay away from the mess of ricers if we also leave at say 11:30 and dirve sanely there the ricers will get board on the freeway ( Those that tag along abecause they think were racing)

(A) No person, without privilege to do so, shall do any of the following:

(1) Knowingly enter or remain on the land or premises of another;

(2) Knowingly enter or remain on the land or premises of another, the use of which is lawfully restricted to certain persons, purposes, modes, or hours, when the offender knows the offender is in violation of any such restriction or is reckless in that regard;

(3) Recklessly enter or remain on the land or premises of another, as to which notice against unauthorized access or presence is given by actual communication to the offender, or in a manner prescribed by law, or by posting in a manner reasonably calculated to come to the attention of potential intruders, or by fencing or other enclosure manifestly designed to restrict access;

(4) Being on the land or premises of another, negligently fail or refuse to leave upon being notified by signage posted in a conspicuous place or otherwise being notified to do so by the owner or occupant, or the agent or servant of either.

(B) It is no defense to a charge under this section that the land or premises involved was owned, controlled, or in custody of a public agency.

© It is no defense to a charge under this section that the offender was authorized to enter or remain on the land or premises involved, when such authorization was secured by deception.

(D) Whoever violates this section is guilty of criminal trespass, a misdemeanor of the fourth degree.

(E) As used in this section, "land or premises" includes any land, building, structure, or place belonging to, controlled by, or in custody of another, and any separate enclosure or room, or portion thereof.

From the Shott lot you make a right (east) on Main st. Then turn right at the first light which is Brice rd. Turn left at the first light after you pass over I-70 then left again at the first light. Just like that and your at Sams club lot.

Also you could make a left onto Main then exit onto 270 South and then exit 70 east. Take the first Brice rd exit(south) then left at the first light.

Yeah, the thrift store is great, that’s where you can show your car get diced up by midget Vietnamese punks, they don’t get caught, you then seen them a couple of months later, and smash one of there faces in with one knock out blow, they follow your boy up to the gas station just soon after and swing a sword at his knee, and the cops still do nothing, you then see him many times on the road in many different cars, you get license plate numbers and found out where he live, works and hangs out and they still do nothing. But other than that, thrift store is awesome!

i know there seems to be lots of cops along tussing rd.(by the old sams). ill more than likely be down on friday in the beater.

i have never seen many cops around there ...maybe a few years ago before all the stores folded up……its sort of out of eye site too so …if we sort of go there try not to drag the ricers and them ass’s with them trucks

should make a nice spot

my friend that i have always showed up with lives off of tussing, and i have always seemed to have one follow me, or atleast see 2-4 every time i go down the road. also, friday is cinco de mayo(sp.?) so id be careful of extra cops out looking.

Theres a business in the old sams club building. However the rest of the shopping center is huge, vacant, and you could easily be out far enough away from the buildings to hopefully not piss/scare any remaining business owners/employees. If the idea is to keep the troublemakers away, why not just go to sams first. If there not on cr they may not know where to go. That way people who already know about schott will go over there and might not find sams this weekend. They will probably follow if everyone heads over there. Hell you might even get 2 weekends before they figure it out.

Theres a business in the old sams club building. However the rest of the shopping center is huge, vacant, and you could easily be out far enough away from the buildings to hopefully not piss/scare any remaining business owners/employees. If the idea is to keep the troublemakers away, why not just go to sams first. If there not on cr they may not know where to go. That way people who already know about schott will go over there and might not find sams this weekend. They will probably follow if everyone heads over there. Hell you might even get 2 weekends before they figure it out.

that would be cool start off with just ones from CR then i might get to know who is who:).........leave the shot to the ricers

IMHO instaban for ...

Fart cans revving

Burnouts

LOUD BASS MUSIC myself and lustalbert have the same bass note in our heads right now going over and over and over likes it telling me to kill the ricers

Guest Whinin
yea the old sams club warehouse is now owned by the jcpenny outlet store.....however there used to be a krogers and marquee cinema and they are both empty. the marquee cinema went bankrupt so i dont think we will have any problems over there. and then we have the big circle called consumer square. so i think its a great idea, and its like half a minute from my house lol...