Who wants to go back to the thrift store

Sam1647545489

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone i have the most perfect spot for hang out! it is secluded near 70 and 270 on the east side. No cop interferrance. It would be perfect. I will only tell Anthony and anthony alone. So PM when you wanna meet up for me to show you this spot!

Hey everyone i have the most perfect spot for hang out! it is secluded near 70 and 270 on the east side. No cop interferrance. It would be perfect. I will only tell Anthony and anthony alone. So PM when you wanna meet up for me to show you this spot!

Is Anthony the only one with a secret de-coder ring?

I was at Schott last night, walking around but after we got kicked out we couldnt find where the we were supposed to go :\

I was wearing a pink floyd shirt and a backwards mountain dew hat and I was walking with 2 other guys.

Just post it up in the SM section

Is Anthony the only one with a secret de-coder ring?

hahah

yeah and the old Sams club I think is a the new JcPenny furniture outlet.

This is planning at its best posting the plan out in the open

I don't think we're trying to hide from the cops, they simply keep finding us and running us off. I can see us hiding if we were doing something stupid, but WE aren't.

To bad there is just way to many of us to meet in any place other than a parking lot.