Race gas location

thorne

I'm heading to NTR tommrow I'm assuming they sell race gas but i would prefer to grab some before i go. I know we got alot of 100 octane drinkers on here. So if anyone can let me know to get it eather tonight or tommrow on the way out.

Might even be worth a stickie once we got some answers.

I'm heading to NTR tommrow I'm assuming they sell race gas but i would prefer to grab some before i go. I know we got alot of 100 octane drinkers on here. So if anyone can let me know to get it eather tonight or tommrow on the way out.

Might even be worth a stickie once we got some answers.

70 and hamilton sunoco or citgo they also carry 110 and 116

If you go down 161E there is a Sunoco right after New Albany you can stop by at... they have 115 i think...

Confirmed, Joe and I rode out there today to see what they had, it is 110 Leaded for 4.004 a gal. but nothing else.

Guest Removed

arent you looking for 100 unleaded...most of those places carrie leaded...

i know the track sells unleaded ,and maybe the one there on 37.but i cant remember.

i havent bought cheapshit in a while :p:D

I went by the summit and 11th location and didnt see any signs for race gas, I drove past the marathon and the citgo and saw nothing, if I passed it let me know

Mark

I dont think that you will see any signs for it. Just pull in the gas station and you will see the pumps...

Can you get away with pumping race gas straight into the car or do you have to bring a gas can?

You can pump it in... by why test out your MPG on racegas? Run a small 2gal fuel cell and switch it over ;)