so where at tonight ????

MaverickGrabber1972

We pulled up at sams club next to like 2 WS6's, a vette of some kind, and something else, but my friend driving was too much of a vag to ask if it was any of you guys lol. I dont know what he is expecting, a neon sign or something that screams "CR IS GETTING TOGETHER HERE, COPS WELCOME!"

Anyway, we were at the Schott till that cop showed up

We pulled up at sams club next to like 2 WS6's, a vette of some kind, and something else, but my friend driving was too much of a vag to ask if it was any of you guys lol. I dont know what he is expecting, a neon sign or something that screams "CR IS GETTING TOGETHER HERE, COPS WELCOME!"

Anyway, we were at the Schott till that cop showed up

That was me in the Z06, Ben in the white SS, Dave (I Eat Rice) in the red WS.6, Billy (forgot his s/n on here), and another friend of ours in the black WS.6. We were just meeting up before a little freeway fun.

You should have said hi. We're not too mean. We were trying to figure out WTF you guys were doing.

That was me in the Z06, Ben in the white SS, Dave (I Eat Rice) in the red WS.6, Billy (forgot his s/n on here), and another friend of ours in the black WS.6. We were just meeting up before a little freeway fun.

Ya what he said. Austin those were some fun runs last night. Give me sometime and maybe I will be able to beat that factory beast of yours ha ha. I like that lot that we went to last night. I think we should just go there next Friday instead of the Schott. That way we don't have to listen to the dumbass cop drive around and try to act like a hard ass when he is trying to tell people to leave.

Ya what he said. Austin those were some fun runs last night. Give me sometime and maybe I will be able to beat that factory beast of yours ha ha. I like that lot that we went to last night. I think we should just go there next Friday instead of the Schott. That way we don't have to listen to the dumbass cop drive around and try to act like a hard ass when he is trying to tell people to leave.

I'm in need of some serious mods. Those F-body's are quicker than I had anticipated. :eek: Those were fun though. :burn:

You should have said hi. We're not too mean. We were trying to figure out WTF you guys were doing.

yeah, i wanted to stop and say hi, but he drove off before I got the chance. and if you were wondering wtf we were doing, we were arguing. he said that he smelled weed, and I said I didnt, and we went back and forth until he pussied out and drove off. next time I will probobly go alone in my olds. someone want to send him a PM telling him to grow a pair? (clbsinvaders)

your windows were up and we didn't want to be rude and scream through them.

megaman: quit putting words in my mouth. never said any of that. i wanted to go home by then, i was tired from working all day (day job) then doing a bunch of yard work, then having a meeting, then heading out to reynoldsburg.

lol i didnt put words in your mouth, thats exactly what you and brenden both said

and tired my ass, that doesnt explain you playing around in the airport tunnels afterward, and then driving to the thrift store, and then getting food. dont make things up.

Guest oNeSiCkc5VeTtE

lol you guys and your arguing...

Maverick, did you happen to see Steve's peuter z28 and my black c5 vette up at white castles on broad? I drove by after work cuz I don't live far from there and I was like wtf is going on. So I went home and got the vette and headed back out, cops busted a primered s10 and red z28 for racing then we headed out to stimmel rd and raced a few times out there. Steve isn't on the board but his z28 looks pretty much like Linn's except Linn's gotta lot more mods :D It was pretty shitty though, no really fast cars out there, steve raced a awd talon on 16 psi a few times but everyone was wanting car lengths and the go and shit :rolleyes: pretty lame...

-Dan