2000 Mustang GT Wheels (17x8)

Unleashed

I've got 4 17x8 wheels off of my 2000 Mustang. I can no longer use them, so I need to get rid of them. They are in decent shape, some minor curb rash and scratches. They definatley could use a good cleaning, I haven't cleaned them since I pulled them off of the car. They would make a cheap upgrade from the 16 in wheels. They would also make great wheels to put track tires on or even as a spare set for winter tires. They look great on the fox bodied cars as well. I'm asking $100 for the set with center caps.

http://www.myuploadsite.com/thumb/3204.jpeg

why cant you have them on your car anymore..

They won't clear my new brakes... :D Otherwise I would keep them.

http://www.myuploadsite.com/image/985.jpeg

http://www.myuploadsite.com/image/982.jpeg

Yeah, I've seen you around a few times now since you moved out this way.

what size are those cobra wheels? i didn't think there was much size difference in the brembo and cobra calipers, I have the '04 cobra calipers on my fox with stock 99 gt wheels.

The Cobra wheels are the same size 17x8, but the spokes flare out just enough to clear the Brembo's. I mean they barely clear, in fact I don't know of any other 17x8 wheel that will.

The GT wheels clear the Cobra brakes just fine, but the Brembo's are MUCH bigger, it wasn't even close. You would have to run some pretty thick spacers. Keep in mind the Brembos are 4 piston calipers, while the Cobra's are 2.

you happen to have any tires on them? I really only need 2 of them

Sorry, I don't have tires. I pulled the tires off and had them mounted on the Cobra wheels. The Cobra wheels had tires, but I didn't have any room in my car to bring them back up here, so I scraped them. :(

Guest powers
What did those brembo's run you?

with solid rotors the cheapest place to get them is diversified products in michigan. They sell for 825 calipers and rotors. You can get slotted or drilled for 75 more.

I got them from Diversified as stated above. I did have to send a damaged rotor and caliper back. However, they did promptly exchange them. It only took a day to get them since they are in Michigan. I also ordered some other things from them as well, so overall I'm happy with the expierience, and they are the cheapest place I've found.

Guest powers
I got them from Diversified as stated above. I did have to send a damaged rotor and caliper back. However, they did promptly exchange them. It only took a day to get them since they are in Michigan. I also ordered some other things from them as well, so overall I'm happy with the expierience, and they are the cheapest place I've found.

from what FRPP told me they have a "SPECIAL" arrangement worked out. They buy cheaper than anyone else in the country.

• 2 months later...