Any runners here?

ttemper

Guest chpmnsws6
Run in the same conditions you will be testing in. I personally cannot stand treadmills as i like to vary my pace with slightly, which makes others not like to run with me, hence why i only run alone haha

You def. need to stretch more before and after you run, stretching is the key in helping you not tighten up. Instead of running twice a day every other day I would recomend running longer once a day every day and if you cant do that, do it every other day until you work up a tolerance. Whenever i would prepare for a race I would always run at least twice as much as what the race actually was to build up my endurance then ease back down as the race approached.

If your not one of those people who cant run too far another suggestion I got is go to your local high school with a timer and trying to run as many 2 minute laps as you can because a 2 minute lap pace is what your going to have to run to beat that time